• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback PvP Arena

I am not sure, but what is considered inactive for the whole week? I only did 2 PvP Arena battles the entire week... and the system reward message says "Due to inactivity, you didn't get a reward..." Um, sorry, but I did play 1+ day ago... So I'm confused.
  2. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Did I miss anywhere on how to get Harvest Barn from Level 2 to Level 4 (if someone so inclines)? I understand we get the Harvest Barn after doing 7 milestone quests, then: getting Harvest Barn Upgrade after doing 54 milestone quests. So that brings Harvest Barn to Level 2. I see that Harvest...
  3. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback PvP Arena

I was at 7,000, and I think I ended up at 6,300 but not sure because I had done some battles *before* midnight but they seemed to count to the new day.... then I did 3 more battles and won +50 each... so my current score is at 6,450. Seems like if you are over 6,000, they will not completely...
  4. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback PvP Arena

You appeared many times on Thursday and Friday... Praeceptor was more of Friday and Saturday... but here's the screen shot from one of pages...
  5. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback PvP Arena

I was in IA and moved up to EMA this past Thursday (after my guild's GBG started first) to see what the PvP Arena is like. I did read all 42 pages, and essentially everything has been said... I want to give thanks to those here who put only 1 rogue so I can get +50 points every time battling...
  6. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

@drakenridder Oh, that's a great idea... yes, the coaches were a great addition to the Football event (using Inno's wording, so nobody bark at me here lol)... it makes a lot of sense to have the coaches in this Soccer event too! Drats, maybe next year... * Achaeus 802 the DaringCa
  7. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Challenge 3

A - 4 B - 3 C - 6 E - 2 F - 5 Beta's Dunarsund world
  8. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Challenge 1

A - 9 B - 3 C - 4 Beta's Dunarsund world
  9. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

I now see that @Dudettas already mentioned this bug as being reported via support ticket (though, that was for GBG, but also appearing when doing PvP, too). * Achaeus 802 the DaringCa
  10. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Anyone see this yet where I was going to battle a neighbor in my Beta city, and I am seeing the Egyptian units instead! :-D * Achaeus 802 the DaringCa
  11. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Duplicate: St. Patrick's day event - progress lost

More specifically, the mini-game window in the browser must be open to avoid the bug issue. That means you can't work in your city at all.
  12. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Thanks, Dudettas. I guess I'm one of the unfortunate ones that had the "Generate 15T (Trillion) Cakes from your Cake Factory" task running before I went to bed last night, and woke up to the task not moving from 4.6t/15t at all (either via phone or via computer; even if on computer and mini-game...
  13. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

1CCX and I both have had similar strategies from the beginning, so while I don't know this person, I can vouch for 1CCX's list above. I have been trying to a lot of fast runs in this testing experiment, but even I myself did the chest after getting Quest 45 completed. So the fast runs I have...
  14. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

I looked at my old snapshots: Fireworks Factory at Level 50 (but with just Level 1 Manager) makes 70.1t every 120 seconds. The new task list mentions Fireworks Factory to Level 50... we *still* do that, but we should skip Fireworks Manager to Level 2. So the skipped tasks change a little...
  15. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

I am beginning to wonder about that myself. Your suggestion to wait may just be the answer. Our ultimate goal is to sell 8.4aa shamrocks to go to next town.... So Festival Hall selling 4.23t every 12 seconds (or 21.15t every 60 seconds/1 minute): So 8,400t (same as 8.4aa) divided by 21.15t...
  16. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

I did this overnight before the new task lists came out but I was interested in how much time and shamrocks each step was going to be so made this in a spreadsheet: What I found very interesting was this: Festival Hall at Level 300 (with Level 3 Manager) sells 4.23t every 12 seconds Shipyard...
  17. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

While most of us are happy that the Shipyard Manager upgrade is now task #35 for the even/or/odd list, we didn't need to have Fireworks Factory to 50 until after both Festival/Ship was at Level 300... this WILL cause a lot of goods stuck on the factory side and no matter what level manager you...
  18. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Because 1,900 PoG up front to pay for 1 Cedric Forest Selection Kit is expensive. Not only that, you are not accounting for the fact that we must have some PoG up front to *even begin a town* before getting to the chests and then having enough PoG to *even start a new town after the chests*, are...
  19. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Fixed on Beta: Event STILL not updating when starting new city

Oh yes, I had observed this as well. It has to do with whenever we start a new town, the hiring a manager button doesn't seem to be able to be pressed. Closing event window and then pressing the hiring manager button works again. Definitely reproducible. * Achaeus 802 the DaringCa
  20. Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

I was afraid of this. Yes, it seems like needing to upgrade Shipyard Manager a bit... a Level 2 manager boosts capacity 50% more, but a Level 3 manager boosts speed by 30%, which is likely more important at 250/250 and 300/300. Then that would add 40 + 80 = 120 PoG extra cost (from 580 to 700...