• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th October

Is this feature already available in the app? (not in my tavern so far ;) )
  2. Feedback Castle System

I love the castle, can't wait to have it on live servers! :cool:
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

so, I played the event for a while and can post my feedback now ... yes, you can get all levels of the event building. I bought the booster package for 660 and will buy another one soon. Still have some coins to buy more moves, when the game is running fine. I am not very fond of candy crush...
  4. Feedback Archaeology 2021

through solving tablets ...
  5. Feedback Archaeology 2021

I decided to go for the daily prize and to skip the calendar. I collected a lot of scrolls too, even got the tablet prize, although I didn't aim for it. I've spent all scrolls on the airship selection kit, but got only 5! 5 daily prizes, that's a bit poor. :confused: yet I love this event...
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

okay, it's not a bug, I am just too stupid! :oops::rolleyes: I didn't hit the collect button, but just left the minigame by the back button of my mobile. It would have been great to get the goods anyhow, but ... well ... ugh ;):D
  7. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

BUG: on mobile app I played the minigame today for the first time and found about 5-7 goods per game. but I didn't get any goods into my stock!
  8. Spoiler Next Settlement

I wanted to play Aztecs so desperately. But come on, the winter event is heautiful! <3 :)
  9. Spoiler Next Settlement

can't wait any more, I want to play this! Glad I am in Industrial :cool:
  10. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

thanks, Dudettas :)
  11. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

I still like the idea of triggering the questline by being plundered. On the other hand I agree that this would possibly mean to ask a neighbour for plundering as long as you are in iron age. New players won't do this, because they don't know about it. It seems nobody knows whether it is...
  12. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

nice questline! And what a great idea to trigger it through being plundered. *lol* :cool:
  13. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Oh no, I hoped it would be EMA! I have a town at the end of IA on live servers :confused:
  14. Feedback Halloween 2020

will there be old avatars in the fog? I've started a new town on live server and would be happy to find my favourite avatar over there. ;) The event is great, new outfit with fog and halloween tent is cool! Okay, I loved the library better, but it's awesome to have a new theme now and then...
  15. Feedback Fall Event 2020

okay, I could reread the description window at my friends game. I am wrong, nothing about baking each cake, just filling the table. Sorry again. :D
  16. Feedback Fall Event 2020

In the description of the event which pops up by logging in for the first time after event has started, I thought I have read something about a special prize for those who bake one of each possible cakes. Since I don't read about this in your announcement in the forum, I am not sure, whether I...
  17. Feedback PvP Arena

alrighty, I am in Colonial and I dared a fight against SAAP. Well, the opponent had a full army, of course I lost. *lol* :D So yeah, a manual battle mode is badly needed. I could have at least saved my troops by retreat. ;)
  18. Feedback Message Center Changes

okay, that was too easy to find it out by myself. ;) thx, shad :):)
  19. Feedback PvP Arena

you select it the same way you select the city defense army, instead of blue it's yellow
  20. Feedback Message Center Changes

on the app too? Man, why haven't I seen this? o_O :D