• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Next event

If only this event lasted 7 days and without any Rivals, like in the good old days...
  2. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I bought a well or his fragments, at an antique store. It looks like this won't happen anymore.
  3. Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

I once played one game, there were a lot of players, then I stopped playing for two years, and when I returned, more than half of the players had disappeared, there was almost no one in the locations, or no one at all. And all because the developers placed too much emphasis on donations.
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The more functions appear in the game, the more the remaining functions need to be simplified. Developers create something new for the game and get paid for it, that's their job. But players should come to the game to relax, not to work. Players already have work, family, and other things to do...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Your QI is broken!..
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

They were supposed to release QI at the end of last year, but something went wrong and they fixed QI:D:eek:... Facepalm
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

It’s good that in recent years I’ve only been interested in building a city for aesthetics. Less disappointment due to such “improvements” in the game.
  8. Feedback Big news for Forge!

When will guild raids launch?
  9. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Done!..
  10. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Used Goods and Medals. Goods and Medals used to conquer sectors will not be reimbursed. We recommend granting independence to your sectors after the last Daily Recalculation on January 28th at 8 PM Server Time, as the Rankings won't change anymore afterwards. Medals will have no use in the Guild...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Understood thanks. So, there's no benefit from the rating. I don't like Battlegrounds. But I need a 2 lvl Tower as a decoration for the city. I joined an active guild just to build one.
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It was already answered above what I meant. If I understand correctly, for the first 3 places in the championship they give 3000, 1000 and 500 fragments? Or only for 1st place? A friend from the guild that took 2nd place in the championship said that they gave 1000 fragments, maybe I...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It’s normal when one large guild plays against strong opponents, spends a lot of goods, and at the end of the championship should get to 3rd place, but at the same time another guild, which has 5 people, plays against weak opponents, starting from the bronze league, gains a lot victories and...
  14. Feedback Space Age Titan

You weren't provided with data on the cost of upgrading new GBs to lvl 80? The players themselves will find out for a long time while they pump these GBs. P.S. Some have tried to calculate the data. If they are correct, then fine, but if they are wrong, it would be nice if we were provided with...
  15. Feedback Space Age Titan

What kind of coins are needed to open the levels of the Great Buildings?
  16. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Everything is possible...
  17. Spoiler Space Age Titan

Don't worry, May 32 Rohan... uh, the Titan will come
  18. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Why should..? I logged into the game in the morning to see what league I was in. I was willing to spend diamonds to get into the gold league because I want decor. And then I find out that the event has been extended for a day, so I haven’t spent diamonds yet, because I don’t know how much I will...
  19. Spoiler Space Age Titan

1000 years more, 1000 less, what's the difference, everything is vanity...