• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. MasterofDeath

Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

Is there any time frame on the issue?
  2. MasterofDeath

Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

Have the same issue - using Android Galaxy Tab A. Again deleted and reinstalled app. Works with my other city though on US server. I didn't check the beta app
  3. MasterofDeath

Discussion Zooming out in GBG

I may be the only one this feels like a problem but I really wish we could zoom out to see the whole islands in GBG like you can on the mobile app. We can zoom out anything else but not this, being able to see the overall pictures would make things easier. If I'm the only one this bothers...
  4. MasterofDeath

Feedback PvP Arena

I dropped out, I am in EMA with just Zeus at level 7 and barely can keep up a decent sized army anyway but just setting up a defense army means 8 units are out of use completely. At least with the city defense army, I can still use them whenever I need to. It's not like I have a Traz so I have...
  5. MasterofDeath

Feedback PvP Arena

I'm late too this but why in EMA am I matched against the Future and arctic future players? All it means is I clck battle and say good bye to my army
  6. MasterofDeath

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th July

I've wanted to test it but every time I go to play, after setting my army etc, I just get a pop up saying "internal error occurred. This has happen for 2 consecutive days now.
  7. MasterofDeath

Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

I just did the same thing, trying to delete a couple buildings to put up totems for diplomacy points and I was must have missed. It is just too easy and no warning. This road cost has me hoarding roads, where I'd normally put runestones, I put extra roads, so I'm selling MORE diplomacy buildings...
  8. MasterofDeath

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I didn't play casually but I really felt there should have been some smaller prizes between prize for 25 tasks like most prizes. This game alienates any casual player. Usually you can use that free daily allowance to pick a little prize, maybe working up to one big prize. This game gives no...
  9. MasterofDeath

I guess no matter how poorly this is being implemented, we seemed to be stuck with it. I really don't know what Inno is thinking. even spending diamonds doesn't buy roads. Why sabotage 2 settlements so randomly. even more frustratingly, there is no announcement when you delete a road. It's the...
  10. MasterofDeath

I must be doing something wrong. I finished all the quests and still still only got thru 3 towns, ending up with only 3 pieces of the event building, only 2 were level 2. In any other event, completing all the tasks definitely got you a completely leveled up event building. I was just wondering...
  11. MasterofDeath

I haven't had to start a settlement yet but even with a daily allowance and a little more in the beginning, just getting started up is going to hard. And the fact that both Japanese and Viking cost the same when the Japanese shrines have about 2x the output?!! Why not at least make it...
  12. MasterofDeath

I didn't notice if there was daily allowance from the Embassy in my Viking settlement this morning, so I guess pretty small as to not make a difference
  13. MasterofDeath

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

I haven't played it yet but truly I am not crazy about battles, just never can get the hang of them. From what I've read battles seem to be intrinsic to winning or is it possible to play without them.
  14. MasterofDeath

I am in the middle of a Viking settlement too. Luckily I already a good chunk of land but it has got much more difficult the roads. How do rearrange from a 2x2 house to 3x3 world without having to sell roads to fit in the new buildings? Japan is even worse with different size building. Too bad...
  15. MasterofDeath

Do they actually look at the feedback and even think about our responses or is this all set in stone? Or are we just talking into the wind?
  16. MasterofDeath

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 17th February

Why restart all the other settlements? I am in the middle of a viking settlement, already put in time but now don't worry, they made sure to add the extra road cost in there to make it harder. With 2 pieces of road now costing almost 8 hours of time, it's going to take a lot longer. I would...
  17. MasterofDeath

Why charge for roads? If you are going to charge a ridiculous price for them, you should at least add time for rewards at end. To get it you need to your settlement lean and with obstacles, this is going to make play much longer. The choice will be goods or roads. Roads need to be moved as...
  18. MasterofDeath

It took a while to catch onto the game but I think I've got but it just feels like a lots of effort without much reward. 25 tasks to get any reward is frustrating, I've been doing quest continually and I am still only at 22/25 for the second chest. An SOK is great but it's taking forever to get...
  19. MasterofDeath

Forwarded Reconstruction mode 2.0

I really like the 2D view and street connection. I don't know how often 1 city block gets moved and everything is messed up when you accept changes, In a big city finding that one square can be a nightmare. These 2 are definitely a must have. Being able to delete buildings, especially extra...