• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler New Tutorials - Egypt cowboy

A cowboy shot is a type of camera shot that frames the subject from the knees or mid-thigh to just over the top of the head. It's probably just the filename to tell what the file shows. Like "red_button_active.png".
  2. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler 2022 "Hero" Event - New Event!!!

Both are residential buildings. I'm not making it up. It's right there in the filename. So, what are you talking about?
  3. an inhabitant of carcosa

AID ALL

First you're talking about ads, then you're talking about boosts. Ads will not activate automatically in the tavern. Boosts do activate automatically in the tavern in the browser version. Boosts do not activate automatically in the tavern in the app version. This difference is probably due...
  4. an inhabitant of carcosa

AID ALL

Did I stutter or something? There ade no auto activated ads anywhere in the app.
  5. an inhabitant of carcosa

AID ALL

Ad blocker will not let you watch an ad, therefore you don't get rewards. The ad blocker does not magically remove the "Watch Ad"-button. No. It does. You need to actively tap on the ad button to watch the ad, then you get the boost. There is nothing like auto activated ads anywhere near the...
  6. an inhabitant of carcosa

No. We're looking at two residential buildings and achievements.
  7. an inhabitant of carcosa

Okay. Anything else, besides the use of generic fantasy races?
  8. an inhabitant of carcosa

Show me again where Blood Bowl has anything in common with Elvenar, please.
  9. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 28th March

The CM tried to be funnay. Now give us the golden Arc back!
  10. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Could we please get a Great Building that at least is kind of great? Like, useful for people in Jupitermoon? Thank you in advance.
  11. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Gosh, @Dessire , we get it. The GB is crap. Now please, with sugar on top, take your pills, brah.
  12. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

How old are you, three?
  13. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

Yep. But it only failed because the rewards were low key crap. I'm not going to watch 30 seconds of an ad for some supplies or 5% chance on 5 diamonds. Give real rewards or speed up stuff and then let's go.
  14. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

Watch Ads for free stuff or additional quests? Count me in. As long as the rewards are better than last time they tried to implement this...
  15. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

Absolutely, yes. Why not simply deactivate it while it's of no use at all (not that it had any in the first place...)
  16. an inhabitant of carcosa

Spoiler Ages Event

Perhaps we finally get the second garden design. *coughcough*
  17. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback ForgePlus

That's why I said F2P, not P2W. There is a whole shtload of F2P games out there that work fantastically with VIP passes that don't destroy the game and are still affordable. Sure. On the other hand - 50 goods and 10 FP per week are a joke, compared to the amunt of FP and goods one can farm with...
  18. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback ForgePlus

Looks like Inno has to load a few F2P games from the PlayStore and check the price/reward ratio for VIP passes there. Come back to earth and we might buy this pass. I mean, I would instantly buy it - but not for these lame rewards.
  19. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

No, it would not. Just add more rewards for the quest milestones and even more for the VIP pass.
  20. an inhabitant of carcosa

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

And just when you think Inno had it right with a VIP pass for events... Come on.