• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. KungQu

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Only if someone leaves that was present when GBG started. Then the goods needed for sector buildings are recalculated.
  2. KungQu

Emissaries: a wasted opportunity

I like the idea of emissaries with different "skills". Perhaps a coin or supply boost. Seems like the simple solution would be that a coin or supply boost would work like one of the boosts we get in game where they are good for a period of time. In this case they would get a 24 hour boost when...
  3. KungQu

Not A Bug: Quest Did Not Complete

Okay, the bug may have been with me. I sent out more friend requests and it completed when my request was accepted. KQ
  4. KungQu

Not A Bug: Quest Did Not Complete

New to Beta as of yesterday. Spread the Word (Story Quest) Add 1 friend did not complete when I accepted a friend request from player named Ainsley Happened once so far. I've go plenty of friend requests out so hopefully it won't take long to see if it repeats Chrome Browser on PC Regards, KQ
  5. KungQu

Tired of getting the Beta info secondhand. I'm here to experience it myself.

Tired of getting the Beta info secondhand. I'm here to experience it myself.
  6. KungQu

My mind is like my internet browser. I have 19 tabs open, 5 are frozen and I have no idea where...

My mind is like my internet browser. I have 19 tabs open, 5 are frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from.