• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. aragon82

Feedback Winter Event 2020

managed to get 14 upgrade-kits and 3x lvl1 bakery without any diamonds spend(so 1 kit short for 3 max-buildings) wired setup for the event-buildings and mediocore rewards for the huge footprint at least I dont have to think about how to fit this things into my town.....neither here nor on live...
  2. aragon82

Feedback PvP Arena

this match-making sucks... are there so much inactive players on beta you cant fit the active ones in a proper shape? well... not only always SAAB opponents on hard(which is kinda fun...better impossible... with stealth-tanks) seems my performance was "good" enough to get: SAAB(hard) OF(medium)...
  3. aragon82

Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

havent counted them so far(45-50 is my best guess), this time(at least with the information we got) other guild also have this scenario 5x1000 LP, 2x with fewer thats not what the match-making has been since the start
  4. aragon82

we had many 8-guild-rounds in diamond so far, now 2x7 in a row and both were "filled up" with guilds below the maximum thats new, the last 10/12/15 rounds there was close to no one below 1000 LP with us
  5. aragon82

Are there some changes you should have told us with the match-making in GBG? Looks like the last two rounds were very different in terms of which guild get paired together. Also chances to get the only 7-guild-diamond league two times in a row are low... I really hope "the best with the best" is...
  6. aragon82

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Forge Bowl into St. Patricks Day into Ancient Egypts into Spring-Event Looks like making it impossible to play beta + live on a daily base is the new goal -.- What about releasing Egypts between Spring and Summer-Event? Sounds way better than shortly after a complexe event right before the next...
  7. aragon82

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

@JosefD you managed to kill all troops, have no space/coins to reproduce soldiers and cant start production because you did not finish even one fight? I doubt thats a fail from Inno, better abandon this on and start the next settlement more carefully
  8. aragon82

you get a few troops from quest-line, they should be enough to win easy fight and get you enough to get production started barracks(4h) and recruting(4h each) take some time
  9. aragon82

Please give the road-tiles another texture... they are close to invisible :(
  10. aragon82

Its not possible no fights, no vicotries, no currency(loots) to produce goods
  11. aragon82

I had only Archer / Camel-Archer in my hard battle, no counter-unit, no bushes, no out-rangig this was a massacre^^ Maybe I still need to get used to iron-age fighting once again ;)
  12. aragon82

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

@Achaeus 802 the DaringCa dont calculate how much a kit is, do the calcs for how much pots you need for one task therer is a calculation a few pages back for this the hybrid of 4x buying all chests and 5 runs with ~33 tasks + the rest from a started 6th town is optimal(timewise and for...
  13. aragon82

you can finish with ship lvl1 (even the 50aa task) in about 4 days time is not the problem, because you are waiting for pots from login/daylies anyway
  14. aragon82

There is the standard missing: login-daily, do all quests, get the main-price on max-level I somehow like the idea behind this mini-game....well in fact I liked most to figure out how to do it "correct" The majority of players wont get a full lvl2-set while doing what the always did so far...
  15. aragon82

nothing changed besides a new screen with some(but not all) infos
  16. aragon82

about two days to lvl300 festival/ship. and 33 tasks, but thats very annoying, even for me as a patient person. I have to wait for my pots, so MAYBE task 34(50aa shamrocks) will be done meanwhile
  17. aragon82

no, maybe a new wording
  18. aragon82

I definitly bought PoG with diamonds from that screen, but (if I remember right) its not possible to buy diamonds without closing the chest-screen so have 1.900 pots of gold ready, or enough diamonds to purchase missing ones. I missed this hint somewhere ;)
  19. aragon82

we will see.... take a look how many posts and complains are here on beta until now, this will raise exponential for the live servers no one is used to "skip task to get the main-price" - untl now login daily do all quests results in main-price on max level/full-set no one is used to follow a...
  20. aragon82

This would be the best strategy timewise, thx for sharing it! Extended what I was thinking about with the missing information about 150 instead of 100 PoG from daily-quests