• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Summer event Reward

Please submit a support ticket to handle these types of issues. We will be happy to help you there.
  2. LordTachikawa

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I sometimes fear people are just talking past each other here because they are starting from totally different places. I believe much of that is based on the assumption that "best guilds" mean "highest ranked". Perhaps that is true for some players, especially fighters, but not everyone is a...
  3. LordTachikawa

Discussion The future for FoE ?

I think that has been said many times and in many ways. I fail to understand why some people feel the need to say things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again ... or expect others to.
  4. LordTachikawa

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

Following the completion of today's quest (Quest 53), the comeback message is missing for tomorrow's quest (Quest 54). We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.
  5. LordTachikawa

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Why would you need to log in every 4h? You get an new attempt every 2h, and the Arena holds 5 attempts ...
  6. LordTachikawa

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

Good question. We are checking into it.
  7. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

I have confirmed the bug. At least on my system. It has nothing to do with the forge point bar. It happens when I am not in a guild, and do Collect all; it fails to collect any production buildings doing a 24-hr production.
  8. LordTachikawa

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

As the Terracotta Vineyard does not produce special resources upon motivation, it has a low priority in the motivation order and will only get motivated randomly with the regular buildings after all special buildings that produce forge points, goods, guild power, medals, or blue prints have been...
  9. LordTachikawa

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

For beelzebob666, 1CCX, BrunenjiiBeta, and a couple others who I can't recall before I finish my coffee, this one is for you. From today's Daily Change Log "Fixed an issue where the Terracotta Vineyard couldn't be motivated"
  10. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Inactive buildings only showing one z

It's been reported on the US servers as well.
  11. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Inactive buildings only showing one z

f you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS). If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.
  12. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Mobile app - double shield of the same colour

Both app stores had 1.192 this morning, I checked. They should contain the same basic updates. The thing I don't know is how many of the problems we have identified are fixed. So if your problem is still occurring please let us know here. (I recognize this one may need to wait for 1.193)
  13. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: No buildings

If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS). If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.
  14. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS). If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.
  15. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Mobile app - double shield of the same colour

16. LordTachikawa

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

17. LordTachikawa

Not A Bug: No Event on IOS App

As a Beta server, it is not always possible to release an event or feature to the App at the same time as the Browser version of the game, which is what has happened in this case. We will announce in the forums when it will be available, but please check your App Store for updates to ensure that...
  18. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: Loop between browser and app

I understand your frustration and we are actively working the issue. We will get a fix rolled out as soon as we can.
  19. LordTachikawa

The 5 diamond collection tool isn't working correctly

Collect All should not be trying to set production on goods buildings at all. There is a known error where that was happening on mobile, and the developers have been actively working on it. Can you verify, is Collect All attempting to start goods buildings on your browser as well? Also could...
  20. LordTachikawa

Fixed on Beta: No buildings

The developers are working on getting the app updated for the event and it does seem to be taking longer than normal. I will let you all know as soon as I hear something definitive. Thank you for your patience.