• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Despite the dire implications of this event, at least we will have a suspenseful ending. Waiting for the golden fragments to appear. I haven't seen any yet.
  2. Pathfinder

Path 1 goes to the real Juber's nose, which is on the snowman with the glasses on.
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I'm unsure how I feel about this specific change. However, I'm VERY grateful that Inno is trying something to fix GBG!! I vote yes for now!
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

I love the addition of pts for popping groups of one color. It feels much more balanced by giving us that option. Less pressure to get the paws now that I can fall back on getting a five star block out the bottom. : )
  5. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

I got it right away. I don't think it needs a drastic rewrite.
  6. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

I appreciate the new tournament mechanic, but it seems mindless to me now. How about you don't set up our team, but let us do it every time?
  7. Count the shamrocks!

42 shamrocks
  8. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

A crude solution, but it would be a lot better than what we have now. I think we have suggested plenty of worthy solutions. I am tired of beating my head against Inno's wall of silence. I will join the vast numbers of other players who have accepted that Inno has heard us and...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

thank you. You're hired!
  10. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Aesthetics: I love the new view of the map w the names and the building spaces! I think it would be okay to combine the two views though. That way we see the names, the building spaces, and the flag info on one map. Also, for old eyes, can you increase the font of the names and the...
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Exactly : )
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

@ Deadpool: Surely by now Inno knows that we are unhappy about the LP ranking system. Maybe they thought this upgrade would renew our interest (and diamond spending). But I agree with you, Deadpool. It is time to fix the ranking system. GBG was such a big package to introduce to...
  13. Feedback Winter Event 2021

Yes, that's going to be a problem for you. The train was the event building about two years ago. : (
  14. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

Can you please show on the calendar what day we are on? I can't tell whether I already added a sticker for today or not. Thank you
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I suppose I am the dissenting opinion on this thread. After a rough start, I enjoy this event. Sure, it's not going to be for everyone, but I like the novelty of it. I think the costs and frequencies are spot on.
  16. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Me too : (
  17. Fixed on Beta: Game freeze after collect a gem

I have a similar problem. I can't get the wheel to accept the last gem to get the prize. Thank you. : ) 1.202.aa37e10c72b (29.03.2021 12:58), Emm55 (213172), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Firefox/86.0, 1500x766, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL...
  18. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I ran into the same extremely slow section. : ( I will wait and save my gold. Inno, maybe you could give the next gold prize after task #40 rather than after task #45? I don't know how that wouldeffect the timing for the rest of the game. Inno, I'm just telling you that the third city is...
  19. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I did not understand you correctly. You have to open all 6 boxes after every city. After you open the 6 boxes, you get a building upgrade. If you did not open 6 boxes after your 2nd city, you will have to spend diamonds to buy the last building upgrade if you want to finish the building.
  20. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

No. The second round of chests is more expensive. Be careful with your gold, and only open the first set of boxes at the end of every city. Tip: I am doing daily quests now. I have not won the quest 45 bonus gold yet. Lack of gold is making my third city take many, many extra days. Be...