• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Lego Concert Hall

Would like to know everyone's impressions about my creation. I built a space themed concert hall using the Lego digital designer - extended edition. See the attached images below -
  2. 2020 Summer Event

Store a Terrace Farm, then build Governor's Villa there. Wish the Grand Bridge Upgrade and/or Selection Kit can be available on the wheel, those were too hard to acquire in St. Patrick's Event. Pillar of Heroes Upgrade and/or Selection Kit have been available in both the Forge Bowl and Soccer...
  3. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Quadrillion is the official math term thousands of trillions. Wondering why aa was used as the prefix not qd.
  4. Implemented Antiques Dealer Needs the Confirmation Screen for Buyers

There are 6 items displaying on the shelf inside the Antiques Dealer, I'd like to see a confirmation screen before formally purchasing an item to prevent the mis-clicks, since it's an important decision like accepting trades on the goods market.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Infinite load in battles [55244]

I used 1 EMA Champion + 7 Rogues, the battle load screen stuck, however when I switch that Champion to Heavy Cavalry, it loaded okay.
  6. Feedback Antiques Dealer

There's a confirm screen to accept any trades on the goods market, since it's an important decision, buying a Premium item from the Antiques Dealer should be the same way too, hope Scouting a new Province can have a confirm screen as well.
  7. Feedback Antiques Dealer

I hope to have the confirm screen whenever you buy an item from the Antique Dealer to prevent the mis-clicks.
  8. Feedback Antiques Dealer

I really wish to find an HMA Champion's Retreat as soon as the Antiques Dealer becomes available in Mount Killmore. Wondering whether the random players in the auction are all from the same age/era, otherwise I may be able to get a Progressive Champion's Retreat in Colonial.
  9. Feedback Antiques Dealer

Is it possible to get an HMA Champion's Retreat through the Antique Dealer?