• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fdm1407

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

You can say a lot of Inno's upgrades but they do provide some interesting reading stuff, nothing dull like ty for this great upgrade and that (still) all free of :tradecoin::gems::diamond:
  2. Fdm1407

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Me too, unfortunately they don't care what players want anymore
  3. Fdm1407

What are you listening to?

My favorite band
  4. Fdm1407

Blue sword boosts

Thx, both. I'm glad i don't bother playing QI :) PS Drakenridder, i guess you're Dutch like me? If not i'm ss for sending you PM in Dutch but you're name really is Dutch :)
  5. Fdm1407

Blue sword boosts

Thank you for answering, where did Foe post that?
  6. Fdm1407

Blue sword boosts

OMG, as if it isn't confusing enough
  7. Fdm1407

Blue sword boosts

Can anyone explain to me why there are buildings giving blue attack and/or defense boosts to GBG, i thought red swords and red shields were for GBG and blue attack and defense boosts are gor GE5 and city defense?? I also can't find blue boosts behind GBG in city hall overview
  8. Fdm1407

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

I wonder why we have this discussion it's not that they will listen, the time of listening to player's wishes is already history for a while, even if they do change things like they did in GBG it's not the changes according the players wishes but the we know better developer's
  9. Fdm1407

forum link missing

Removing the link to this forum feels like punishment to me for not wanting to use discord
  10. Fdm1407

Mass self-aid kit

Thx
  11. Fdm1407

Mass self-aid kit

Which building(s) gives fragments of mass self-aid kit?
  12. Fdm1407

Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

That spoiler is old from april 2023 so those are the three towers we have now
  13. Fdm1407

And the fact it keeps working has got nothing to do with you right?
  14. Fdm1407

I would be happy with the old system where all 8 guilds get some fragments, the top guilds would still get the most but the guilds from 4 to 8 also get rewards for battling, i think that was a fair system
  15. Fdm1407

So we have 3 different towers now? No problem for the top guilds but you're making it quite difficult for the littler guilds to complete a particular tower.
  16. Fdm1407

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

Thx, found it. Also not ideal but i guess i will get used to it rapidly again doesn't work either, the injured still move in selected army
  17. Fdm1407

Thx, found it. Also not ideal but i guess i will get used to it rapidly again
  18. Fdm1407

How do you do that pls, i hate what they done!
  19. Fdm1407

Discussion New Era Date (SASH)

Wow, i thought i had a optimistic mind but you beat me to it easily:)
  20. Fdm1407

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Crappiest game ever, please never bring it back