• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. bearcat98

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

I am having the same issue
  2. bearcat98

Count the shamrocks!

I see 44
  3. bearcat98

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Yes but not in the daily quest. If the daily quest asks for 4 items to be done you have to do all items listed. Which is what I've been trying to do so I can get as many ingredients as possible.
  4. bearcat98

Feedback Fall Event 2021

No I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know. However, if I'm on the map in the iron age with only 2 sectors open and get a quest that wants 4 sectors, either I move forward so I can get the other 2 sectors or skip the quest. So knowing what you're saying if I move forward then the...
  5. bearcat98

Feedback Fall Event 2021

Just too many in this event. The quest is fine but if you have for example acquire 4 sectors in the daily quest and then the event quest wants another 2 and then another daily quest wants another 3, it's just too many. If I'm on the edge of the iron age map which is where I should be if I'm in...
  6. bearcat98

Feedback Fall Event 2021

What do you mean by I "hijacked the primary function of the beta server." ???? You don't know me or how I play. I'm not camping anywhere and I'm a peaceful player. I'll move into the next age as I see fit not when someone else thinks I should. Also I stand by what I said, there are too many...
  7. bearcat98

Feedback Fall Event 2021

I guess it's just a "me" thing, but I am tired of all of these quest that want you to acquire sectors. That it what you did in the past and I ended up on the Early middle ages map while still in iron age. I'm not doing that this time. A couple here and there but there are too many, especially in...
  8. bearcat98

Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

It is happening to me as well but the incident does disappear.
  9. bearcat98

Fixed on Beta: Can't go in after the daily update!

I'm having the same problem. Progress bar stops between 94-97
  10. bearcat98

Challenge 2

1. Winter Event - train 2. Forge Bowl Event 3. Fall Event 4. Worlds Fair Event 5.Cherry Blossom 6. Spring Event 7 St. Patrick's Event 8. Halloween Event
  11. bearcat98

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 6th April

Absolutely love the new background!!!
  12. bearcat98

St Patrick's Day Quiz

1. March 17th 2. Montserrat 3. Us and Ireland - Rugby 4. Down Cathedral 5. 56 6. +6% Defense bonus for defending army, +6% Defense bonus for attacking army 7. Paddy McCharms
  13. bearcat98

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

The game is o.k so far but I do think there needs to be more detailed or clearer information on the workings of the event.
  14. bearcat98

Quiz of the Year

Question 1: 6,400 Question 2: Himeji Castle Question 3: Ayaka and Haru Question 4: Red balloon not in second picture, Blue balloon not in first picture (both in different positions), Blue balloon next to yellow balloon is higher, flag on streamer changes color from blue to red, trees and...