• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Bruno the Mean

Winter Challenge 1

2. Bruno the Mean

Halloween Challenge 3

1 Haunted House 2 Notre Dame 3 Dark Doorway 4 Cathedral of Aachen 5 Mad Scientist's Lab 6 Black Tower 7 Abandoned Asylum 8 Scarecrow Building 9 Chateau Frontenac 10 Haunted Tower 11 Jack O'Lantern Chapel 12 Necropolis
  3. Bruno the Mean

Fixed on Beta: Blink moving mouse visiting city from antiques dealer [54891]

Supposedly this was fixed from the daily change log, but it just happened again a couple of minutes ago. This is holding up my Motivate/Polishing, please fix ASAP. Thanks.
  4. Bruno the Mean

Fixed on Beta: Blink moving mouse visiting city from antiques dealer [54891]

Happened to me both last night and a few minutes ago and neither time did I visit the Antiques Dealer. I tried to motivate/polish other players buildings and my Dynamic Tower didn't issue any goods because of this issue. I finally got all the DT goods but not from the other players' city (used...