• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. In.My.ConTroL

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

Please leave any feedback for the Galata Tower Changes here. You can find all the details here Please report any bugs in our bug section here.
  2. In.My.ConTroL

Galata Tower Changes

Dear Kings & Queens, Last year we brought the Galata Tower to Forge of Empires, a new Great Building that makes it easier to protect yourself against external threats that often plunder your cities. This Great building has a passive boost that provides you with a certain chance to repel a...
  3. In.My.ConTroL

Winter Contest 2020

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Why didn't I get any rewards after answering correctly? For each challenge we have a limited amount of winners. By providing the correct answer you join a raffle with other players to snatch one of those available rewards (the winners are randomly picked)...
  4. In.My.ConTroL

Winter Contest 2020

Greetings, Kings & Queens! We have just prepared something really special to celebrate the Holidays! Beginning today (December 14th, 2020), our special Winter Forum Contest will bring you three rewarding challenges by January 4th. Login and click in the button below, to see the special contest...
  5. In.My.ConTroL

Challenge 3

Greetings! The third and final challenge has just begun! Over the past few years, our developers have created several Winter Events for you. In the puzzle below, you can see a picture of a city with some buildings exclusively launched alongside Winter Events across the years. All you need to...
  6. In.My.ConTroL

Challenge 2

Greetings! The second challenge has just arrived! Do you know all the Winter and Great Buildings inside out?! So now it’s time to find out if you’re a real Forge of Empires fan! Upon opening the spoiler below, you will see different parts from six Buildings. Your task here is simple, you just...
  7. In.My.ConTroL

Challenge 1

Greetings! Welcome to the first Challenge! Today we'll be starting with a Classic Puzzle: Spot the differences! There are 7 differences to find in these two pictures, but can you actually find them all?! Your task here is simple, you just need to describe each difference from the pictures, or...
  8. In.My.ConTroL

Daily Release Notes Daily Changelog w/c 23rd November

FridayForge Bowl 2021 We did some minor adjustments to the Coach window texts. We slightly moved the event window upwards in the browser version. General When getting Blueprints from an inventory item, the Inventory's Blueprints tab would not update. This issue has been fixed.
  9. In.My.ConTroL

Beta App Daily Changelog w/c 23rd November

FridayThe world selection window was showing shrunken texts for worlds with bigger names. This issue has been fixed.
  10. In.My.ConTroL

ThursdayNothing player related today.
  11. In.My.ConTroL

ThursdayWe fixed an issue where leaving a conversation in the Message Center would not close the Message window properly.
  12. In.My.ConTroL

Forge of Empires on Huawei

Whoop whoop! We have some good news for you! We are proud to announce the launch of Forge of Empires on Huawei! The wait is finally over! You can now play Forge of Empires on Huawei, by downloading it through the Huawei's AppGallery. All you need to do is to open your AppGallery in your Huawei...
  13. In.My.ConTroL

WednesdayWe fixed an issue where the Town Hall would not show the emissary overlay, when not having any emissaries. We fixed an issue where the "collect all" button was visible even when it was not possible to collect.
  14. In.My.ConTroL

WednesdayFlag conquest's small shields were not updating correctly after a province was taken over on Guild Battlegrounds. This issue is fixed now.
  15. In.My.ConTroL

TuesdayNothing player related today
  16. In.My.ConTroL

MondayNothing player related today
  17. In.My.ConTroL

Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here. You can find all the details here. Please report any bugs in our bug section here.
  18. In.My.ConTroL

Please find the daily changelogs for this week below. Every evening we'll make a post notifying of any bugfixes or changes to the Beta App, or otherwise to let you know that no changes have taken place. Should you have any feedback regarding the contents of the daily changelogs, please let us...
  19. In.My.ConTroL

TuesdayGeneral We fixed a visual issue where buildings could become invisible when using the reconstruction mode. Sometimes, the boost overview window would become black when scrolling around. This issue has been fixed. In a specific situation the icon on Friends Tavern would go up and stay...
  20. In.My.ConTroL

MondayNothing player related today