• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Search results

1. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

I'm happy it's going live next week, BUT they really should adjust spending tavern-silver-quests to activate-tavern-boosts-quests only It might not be a big deal for experiened players with tons of tavern silver, but for beginners every single silver is still precious
  2. Amdira

Discussion More levels for the Statue of Honor

I wouldn't sell the SoHs to the antiques dealer, but rather collect them in the inventory to have there some of different eras, Whenever the guild is in need of lower era goods, you can exchange the SoHs in the city - it's not much, but might help - especially if more players would do it.
  3. Amdira

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

No, but they added 500 and 250 rupees for quest 2 and 4
  4. Amdira

New Idea Ample system for guild activity

Confirmed (although the individual ativity status can be looked up on other sites, but that's not the point of the discussion/suggestion)
  5. Amdira

New Idea Ample system for guild activity

Create a ample system for guild activity visible to all players
  6. Amdira

Do Not Suggest A little help getting throw Bronze Age

No Castle system is just doing this. Getting 1 FP and 5 goods from the chests per day just for loggin should be a great help for BA already Anyway ppl should learn how to generate coins, supplies, FPs, goods and medals by themselves - might help through the rest of the game :)
  7. Amdira

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th July

Why are there not all avatars available? I'm missing also some which are active in the town hall.
  8. Amdira

Discussion We need more automation

Try to convince Alexa or Siri :cool:
  9. Amdira

Level-up lock for Great Buildings

no thx - when not all reward ranks have been filled yet and it's being levelled you are making benefit, so what - just do your maths - secure/advertise last spot close before levelling or even after first collection (if double collection is possible) - don't unlock next level - teach your...
  10. Amdira

Just recalculated Chiatri 14*16 = 224 Water Canal 7*24 = 168 10+20+30+30+30+30+30 = 180 Alley 4*24= 96 5+10+15+20 = 50 Sums up to 718 - so each additional water canal gives +30 as it seems - following this logic each additional alley after 5 should give +25
  11. Amdira

700 without deleting any houses, just the 3 spice traders - anyway kinda annoying puzzle
  12. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

One cannot learn the written and unwritten rules of this game within some days or weeks - even if they would offer a free package with everything you need to join a big guild. It's still a long time game and that's fine. There are already too many beginners who are thinking rushing eras and...
  13. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

Come on - I'm not a native speaker and maybe there is a better word to define what I mean with beginners - and we are still talking about years and not only the first 2 weeks. Who is giving up within the first weeks has other reasons and no system will be able to prevent them from it.
  14. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

I don't mind the time - some are playing the game since 8 years and I'm pretty sure there will be some changes to the system from time to time - or not - whatever - as I said before it seems to be designed for beginners to motivate them and not for the pros who are never satisfied with whatever...
  15. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

Battle result for daily challenge - top left.
  16. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

I definitely received castle points also for fighting - in GE, GbG and also on C-map. The information box for battles is top left instead of bottom left for negs. I will do screenshots tomorrow.
  17. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

18. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

Ok, maybe we have to define beginners. Pls show me the beginner who is staying longer than 3 days in BA (except the very very few only BA-players and those are experienced players who know how to do it). For a beginner after tutorial even 1 FP and 5 goods daily is almost a big deal and even for...
  19. Amdira

Feedback Castle System

Yes, this feature benefits activity for beginners and low era players and I like the idea to motivate players with some little daily gifts. The long term boosts are helpful even for experiened players. Due to the daily chests you even are rewarded for just login in - what else do you want? The...