• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Search results

1. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion New Ideas

More expansions, from province, research plus additionals to be obtained with medals and diamonds will come with next SAJ era, as with any new era. but yes, the City Grid Map must be enlarged to provide room for more. I wish the City Grid Map grow in all directions forming a square or...
  2. Darrth Eugene Vader3

New Idea Open more Guild levels

Play style, time invested in the game, and objectives are different at Beta vs Live Worlds. Experience or stats at Beta are not that relevant in this matter than in Live worlds. The change if implemented will impact all servers, not just Beta. Why on Earth a Engineering and Maintenance...
  3. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Giants

Better strategy than the one fast unit used by Don Quijote (one knight on horse).
  4. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Giants

Don Quijote (english: Don Quixote) fighted them, but then realized they were not Giants, but just windmills. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote
  5. Darrth Eugene Vader3

New Idea Ultimate 1.9 System Improvement

That was the reason to stop at level 80. Level 80 giving 1.9, To get 10% more or 2.0 need to complete 100 additional levels !!! Most players just stopped at Level 80 and dedicate the FPs to other priorities. Now after having most or all relevant GBs at level 80, then revisit the Arc and...
  6. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion New Ideas

Facing an army that is 10 times stronger than your units is not unbalanced? Unfair? Looking at Continent Map, would the game keep the current normal Era units? Would then attacking the Continent Map with Giants just remove the difficulty presented by the game and conquering the map be just be...
  7. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion New Ideas

Create an army of "Giants" which are 10 times stronger than units of the same age, to dominate all fights unless the opponent have manage to setup a DA of 8 "Giants", and even in that scenario, the attacker have advantages against the AI? Highly unbalanced idea. Would the game also use...
  8. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Nothing in the game says that the rate to use is the one given by an Arc at level 80 (1,9). Nothing in the game says to stop leveling Arcs or GBs in general at level 80. Nothing in the game says you have to use a 1,9 rate if your Arc can give you more than that. Very early in the game the GBs...
  9. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion New Ideas

Not a new idea.
  10. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion New Ideas

Forgetting for a moment that ideas about new GBs or simply new buildings are DNSL an idea for that should define in the Details section as a minimum: Name of the GB: Age of the GB: Size: 5x7 ? 6x6 ? Other? Visual Design / Image: Construction / Goods Costs: FPs required for Level 0: ______...
  11. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Yeah, including the Texas Instruments' TI-80 calculator I used when I was in university.
  12. Darrth Eugene Vader3

New Idea boosted good building overview

I find this useful but in the Build Menu, not at the Continent Map.
  13. Darrth Eugene Vader3

New Idea Order of Buildings at the Reconstruction Mode Tabs

I already replied to that. If I follow your logic If I post my suggestion about sorting the list of buildings at the RM Tabs at an idea about modifying the Army Management screen to allow the selection of a 9 units attacking army then that another totally different idea would be a duplicate of...
  14. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion DNSL: This section is a work in progress.

The DNSL is long, it has 17 bullets specifying ideas topics the developers do not want to receive, but there is room for new suggestions, ideas, proposals to submit. My intention with this Discussion is to raise the level of understanding of the DNSL and clarify some terms used in it.
  15. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Discussion DNSL: This section is a work in progress.

Please stay on topic. This Discussion is about the Do Not Suggest List (DNSL) not about GBG Leagues. There are other Discussions relevant for that different subject.
  16. Darrth Eugene Vader3

The essence of my idea is to set a logical sort order in the lists of Buildings at the Reconstruction Mode Tabs. That idea does not have that, it is different, not a duplicate. I did posted a opinion against that different idea with the elements I think would be better. But if that idea gets...
  17. Darrth Eugene Vader3

New Idea New event type : Short Events

Not for you to judge. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/new-ideas.11054/
  18. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Incorrect, that idea is totally different. My idea proposes to sort the buildings listed at each Reconstruction Mode tab using Building Name in alphabetical order, and also use Era of the building in a descending order. The idea you posted ask to not differentiate Buildings by Era, and dont...
  19. Darrth Eugene Vader3

New Idea Increase the challenge at Side Quests, at least once per Era.

I have seen them, at this moment: 7 YES, 9 NO. My idea is gaining support, not too far from 50%/50%. Yesterday was way back. To all others: Please evaluate the idea, check the points/opinions in favor and against, and cast your vote. Thanks. EDIT: Now at 9 vs 9 votes. 50%/50%