• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Search results

1. FrejaSP

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

Please allow me to disable that Heal all in setting, it's så annoying and I hit it all the time with a mistake og have to cancel the healing. That's button is a pain
  2. FrejaSP

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

I really hate that Heal all button so close to the OK button, if it have to be there, move it to left side. It now are far to easy to click on it instead of the OK button
  3. FrejaSP

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

That would work perfect for me, even 1% in early castle levels would help. But yes, some who fear being plundered would hate it :p
  4. FrejaSP

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Flexibility - Real life vs FoE As Guild leaders I way to often see members and friends quit the game. The reason is, real life job, family and FoE dont work together. - FoE are way more time consuming than it was just 1-2 years ago - It may work for retired and the unemployed but Inno also...
  5. FrejaSP

Feedback Castle System

Yes but why not before the battle
  6. FrejaSP

Feedback Castle System

When I start a negations, I can se if I get Castle point, that is nice, why can't i see it when I start at Battle I also need a status button in the castle, that show what I have collected today, saying something like: Negations 3/15 Battles 5/15 Big encounters 1/4 Auktionshuse 0/6 0/1 Daily 1/1
  7. FrejaSP

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

This settlement plain sucks. You should not have to remove everything to get Diplomati, you should get the diplomati if you build your settlement wisely. You should only have to delete buildings to upgrade them or if you not need them more. There is something very wrong with this settlement
  8. FrejaSP

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

I'm just startet, and i find it so slow, that I fear way to many jest will give up.
  9. FrejaSP

Feedback Castle System

I could add, milestones in GBG, Level af Attrition milestones 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
  10. FrejaSP

Feedback Castle System

I like it so far. Will not changes my game much except for some nice rewards. I hope it will get more players active in GBG Got my first level already
  11. FrejaSP

Recruiting DK Beta Easy Riders looking for Danish players

Hello, me and a friend are trying to start a Danish guild. We will have very few rules as vi know most do have fokus on their live towns. We will try to get a 90% boost tread up running, maybe with extern support. The door i open, visit us and see if you like our little group.
  12. FrejaSP

Feedback Event Hub Feedback

I's a large building, could be useful if I could see a better view of what event building and upgrades I have in stock. Sometimes I have a level 1 building, some upgrade to the building and some selections kit to the building and know I need 9 levels but would be nice with a quick view that show...
  13. FrejaSP

Feedback Archaeology 2021

This event is easy to do without diamond. I have every daily calendar, I have 10 gem shards = 2 gems in stock with 2 days to the end and I have one gem I can see but have not yet collected. I have 540 scrolls left, I will use when the daily special is a Reno kit (hopes) I have used zero...
  14. FrejaSP

Will Not Fix: City Happiness drops to 0

Same, the game is flashing and unplayable until after refresh and the Inn do also have problems. Also playing Chrome
  15. FrejaSP

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

Same here, I doubt I will make it
  16. FrejaSP

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Many ask: Why do the towers have to go? I believe the the reason is, with the PvP tower, less will cry about being attacked as they choose to join. But I'm worried, om DK servers, we are far less players than here om Beta and we will have to fight the same players over and over again, even...
  17. FrejaSP

Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

Works for me now, cross finger, that it stay ok. It had been the most annoying bug for long time.
  18. FrejaSP

You need to restart game først, works in Chrome based browsers
  19. FrejaSP

Work around: Guild: Refresh game, open message center, press favorites before opening any message. Press favorites once more and the threads are there for me Social: Refresh game, switch to Social, close message center, open again and now you are in Social
  20. FrejaSP

Thought it was fixed, but now it is worse than before