• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
angelgail
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yall keep making it harder an harder to make replys an post go simple if you wont the new people talking im not new but it is hard to make post an wher to post it love the game hate the feed back part
    Pafton
    What do you mean that its harder to post?
    very disapoinited in the winter event got all the raindeer in some of my worlds to have to pay over 2ooo diamonds to get the stuff i won thanks you can keep it.an having people rebuild something they already have built is not cool but what ever some do it me no a building that takes 10 + hours to build an i already have dont add up
    it is in the live servers now Dunarsund,Langendorn,Sinerania an XYR hope they get it fixed fast
    i cant be the only person whos city has no sound
    Pafton
    You must’ve disabled it.
    YukonJack
    YukonJack
    I have no sound in my city right now either. It was working a few days ago, but now, no sound when I collect my goods and supplies, or when I click on incidents. I do get some audio when I go into the taverns (mine or friends').
    angelgail
    angelgail
    nope did not disable it the music I do but not the others
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…