• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

DeletedUser10047

so what is normal is that i need a inovation tower in ema? or that my city should be full of residencial buildings? i have a city in iron age half the space is ocupied by residential buildings is that what is suposed to be normal? i was waiting for the asylium to delete some houses (and have space for the asylium) now i don´t have space for the asylium and even if i buid the asylium y must aldo buid hapiness buildings
My IA city here on beta has no residential buildings, a level 2 Tower of Babel, a level 7 Abandoned Asylum, several event buildings, and no problems with either population or happiness (either before or after the rebalance of Abandoned Asylum).

DeletedUser10182

just demolish whatever production building/goods builds/military building you build since putting up the asylum and you will have the space...
why do I need a city where there is no production, army
I’ll wait, I think the administration will change his mind, but for now I’ll live with a negative population

DeletedUser10057

please return everything back as it was, beginners need a population

The Lady Ann

Baronet
please return everything back as it was, beginners need a population

please don't, I need the attack bonus, plenty ways to get pop not so many to get happiness when you need over 3k when you already have over 13k extra pop due to event buildings and don't say build your traz up been there done that, lvl 16, all roads up to date (I am talking about main world not here)

if the asylums original stats had been as they are now, would you be complaining or thinking great more fights and free goods?

DeletedUser10057

My IA city here on beta has no residential buildings, a level 2 Tower of Babel, a level 7 Abandoned Asylum, several event buildings, and no problems with either population or happiness (either before or after the rebalance of Abandoned Asylum).
with several event buildings, you say and now that you are fine the new beginers don´t need the same chance that you have
(i also don´t have problems were or in my maine city but i start another and i need population as all beginers)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
i was waiting for the asylium to delete some houses (and have space for the asylium) now i don´t have space for the asylium a even if i buid the asylium y must aldo buid hapiness buildings

The Lvl 9 asylum produces 20 goods - that is a daily good production (1600 coins+supplies) - worth about a Goods building (~12 squares, 340 pop) - a shoemaker (~9 squares, 77pop) - pop buildings for the goods building and shoemaker (~4 buildings --> ~16+ squares) - some squares for happiness of the 4 residentials...

So only the goods alone are already worth more than 40 squares of space for regular buildings...

Now consider 11 SoKs (44 spaces) for the FP and 4 carousels (~40 spaces) for the 16% attack...

DeletedUser10057

please don't, I need the attack bonus, plenty ways to get pop not so many to get happiness when you need over 3k when you already have over 13k extra pop due to event buildings and don't say build your traz up been there done that, lvl 16, all roads up to date (I am talking about main world not here)

if the asylums original stats had been as they are now, would you be complaining or thinking great more fights and free goods?
the atack bonus is the same that before when had population

The Lady Ann

Baronet
with several event buildings, you say and now that you are fine the new beginers don´t need the same chance that you have
(i also don´t have problems were or in my maine city but i start another and i need population as all beginers)

if you start a new city, you won't have an asylum - problem solved and for now with your current city leave it in your store till it makes sense to you to build it

DeletedUser10057

The Lvl 9 asylum produces 20 goods - that is a daily good production (1600 coins+supplies) - worth about a Goods building (~12 squares, 340 pop) - a shoemaker (~9 squares, 77pop) - pop buildings for the goods building and shoemaker (~4 buildings --> ~16+ squares) - some squares for happiness of the 4 residentials...

So only the goods alone are already worth more than 40 squares of space for regular buildings...

Now consider 11 SoKs (44 spaces) for the FP and 4 carousels (~40 spaces) for the 16% attack...

the asylium is given the some that before but before i could delete 5 houses and have place for him now and i only was going to lose some coins now i must delete other production or goods so i have space its better no

DeletedUser10057

if you start a new city, you won't have an asylum - problem solved and for now with your current city leave it in your store till it makes sense to you to build it
if you have a lot of populacion don´t build the asylium problem solve,
and if you have a lot of people you have a lot of goods,pfs and coins so why must beginers don´t build but that wasn´t a awser for those that complain "i have a lot of population "

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
the asylium is given the some that before but before i could delete 5 houses and have place for him now and i only was going to lose some coins now i must delete other production or goods so i have space its better no

The asylum already saves you about 100 squares of "regular" buildings - and now you want it to save you additional 50?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10182

[QUOTE = "LionBeta1, post: 88477, member: 9568"] пожалуйста, не надо, мне нужен бонус атаки, много способов получить поп, не так много, чтобы получить счастье, когда вам нужно больше 3k, когда у вас уже есть более 13k дополнительного поп из-за событийных зданий и не говорите, что построите свой траз, там было сделано это, lvl 16, все дороги в курсе (я говорю о главном мире, а не здесь)

если бы исходная статистика убежища была такой, как сейчас, вы бы жаловались или думали о большем количестве боев и бесплатных товаров? [/ QUOTE]
I have 189,000 extra happiness on a live server and there are no problems, there are no special buildings for happiness. era of mars

The Lady Ann

Baronet
if you have a lot of populacion don´t build the asylium problem solve,

but the way it is now as was explained earlier its win win for everyone it's not if its top heavy with pop

beelzebob666 said - The Lvl 9 asylum produces 20 goods - that is a daily good production (1600 coins+supplies) - worth about a Goods building (~12 squares, 340 pop) - a shoemaker (~9 squares, 77pop) - pop buildings for the goods building and shoemaker (~4 buildings --> ~16+ squares) - some squares for happiness of the 4 residentials...

DeletedUser10047

You really are not in a position to speak for "all beginners", only for yourself. YOU need population. Other players are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves.

DeletedUser10057

but the way it is now as was explained earlier its win win for everyone it's not if its top heavy with pop

beelzebob666 said - The Lvl 9 asylum produces 20 goods - that is a daily good production (1600 coins+supplies) - worth about a Goods building (~12 squares, 340 pop) - a shoemaker (~9 squares, 77pop) - pop buildings for the goods building and shoemaker (~4 buildings --> ~16+ squares) - some squares for happiness of the 4 residentials...

why win win? it´s given the some goods and atack bonus that before the only that win is that says they have to much population, for a beginer is not a win

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
You really are not in a position to speak for "all beginners", only for yourself. YOU need population. Other players are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves.
All "beginners" have residences, gaining population saves space.
Whoever no has no residences has high GB (certainly Innovation Tower) and should have the happiness with other GB + streets + special buildings such as sakura rocks.

Whoever has too much population because of an innovation tower too high in small age plays badly ....

DeletedUser10047

All "beginners" have residences, gaining population saves space.
Whoever no has no residences has high GB (certainly Innovation Tower) and should have the happiness with other GB + streets + special buildings such as sakura rocks.

Whoever has too much population because of an innovation tower too high in small age plays badly ....
So are you advocating that a major event building be balanced for beginners? For players who began playing less than 3 months before the event began (but not after the event is over because such person wouldn't have the event building anyway). And eventually all those beginners will advance their cities and no longer be beginners. And then the event building will be balanced for whom?