• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9859

HQ Relocation
Once per calculation time frame.4 times in 24 hours (example: 02:00, 08:00, 14:00, 21:00)

So when I want to conquer a big area I can just do it like this:
  1. Take row 1
  2. relocate HQ
  3. Take row 2
  4. After the next reset relocate HQ and take row 3 (row 2 is still shielded so I don't even have to be afraid of losing sectors and can attack whenever I want)
  5. Repeat step 4
And it seems the only thing the enemy can do to defend their sectors against that tactic is to free one row and retake them after the reset, which will be harder with only 2 releases per player. This seems to favor the attacking side a lot

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
first i want
to assure you
that I am agreed with the changes
but it's too many
and mainly without any prior information

I'm playing the game many years
first I see such ambiguity

the foe is a basic strategy game
if you don't know what's going on
how would you plan a defense or attack?

follows a private message
to other players
my brothers back to school everyone

http://prntscr.com/ow0k9k

DeletedUser7959

And it seems the only thing the enemy can do to defend their sectors against that tactic is to free one row and retake them after the reset
Attacking a previously released sector
We are still awaiting clarification on when you can attack a previously released sector.
We have no clarification on this yet, but now it works the same as protection. If you release a sector, you'll be able to take it only after 2 calculations. So if this will be confirmed, granting freedom won't save any butt. :) You just take one sector after each calculation and move wherever you want.

DeletedUser10112

Sorry that took a little longer than I'd hoped. :) We've added the information on HQ to the announcement update Q&A

shouldn't say 3 times in 24. once per calculation?

• Take row 1
  • relocate HQ
  • Take row 2
  • After the next reset relocate HQ and take row 3 (row 2 is still shielded so I don't even have to be afraid of losing sectors and can attack whenever I want)
  • Repeat step 4

eheheh it sounds wonderfull. battle till alcatraz endures.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
On the special buildings, they're collected once a day though so I'll add that to the list to find out when it gets added.
Small information:
Yesterday at 22:00 I noted the points of my guild: 3,099
I then collected 80 points (HoF) and won fights in expeditions for 8 points.
This morning my guild is at 3,187.
------> Power points of specials buildings and expeditions are added to each calculation (the one that follows the harvest)

DeletedUser9859

We have no clarification on this yet, but now it works the same as protection. If you release a sector, you'll be able to take it only after 2 calculations. So if this will be confirmed, granting freedom won't save any butt. :) You just take one sector after each calculation and move wherever you want.

So if we can't retake a sector right after the next reset, there will actually be no way to defend? Unless it is done with a row even farther back. That would certainly be fun

DeletedUser10112

So if we can't retake a sector right after the next reset, there will actually be no way to defend? Unless it is done with a row even farther back. That would certainly be fun :D

i agree . new tatics. the new defense will be the attack

love it

XDragon

Farmer
Just an suggestion. Remove from the siege the value of the goods. Replace this with daily write-offs of goods from the treasury for the maintenance of sectors. This would reduce the negative effects of the influence of the raiders.

DeletedUser5135

joke? possibly. How long will it last? week .. month? and then? active fighters will leave, they will not waste their time in the battle, knowing that everything will be lost at night or early in the morning when many are asleep. out of 5% who fight on the map, 1% will remain .. I was in many guilds on the main servers.
Many guilds do not fight not because it is an expensive or inconvenient time .. they just are not interested. They do not want to come to the card as a job .. but with changes it will become a 4-shift job.
I'm sorry to lose this fun. We are going to 10-15 people to reboot .. communicate, have fun .. We try to do everything to catch the timer. But now everyone can come alone for lunch or early in the morning and fight alone. there will no longer be a team.
I absolutely agree. The principle of team play, which was originally laid down in the GvG, is violated.
1) It is impossible to collect a command for 3 recalculations per day.
2) Fighters won t withstand load.
3) The treasury will not suffice for siege 3 times a day.
4) It is difficult for the commander to understand and communicate to fighters the strategy and tactics of war, because it is not clear at what time shields on sectors disappear.
Now it's a paradise for single players. GvG is murdered.

ShadowKing

Farmer
i see inno games has a problem with there game again as now when you are on the gvg map you get your gb's and or other buildings on top of your GvG map, most annoying, if it is so hard to get things working go back to 1 reset, or stop GvG at all

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
i see inno games has a problem with there game again as now when you are on the gvg map you get your gb's and or other buildings on top of your GvG map, most annoying, if it is so hard to get things working go back to 1 reset, or stop GvG at all
Please, could you send a screenshot into Support so we can investigate further?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Please, could you send a screenshot into Support so we can investigate further?
QnrRb7L0eIsB7zU7YhV6TQJNKJbfAn7Dy1n7EKbm2cPYnCBbAGp0UGQXQPjhl9KjeN_XEAIgV2KoAuxuFILK8gxOcBCVG8pWQmpE4xm05NDZ18Pw3WWV4t41R4WGQ3B9UFCN8fGKBuZSF4lXzGquwfUb2r1NFMT9CSYLjXrumONCSflvBTIGZIgT4Y0uugaVNyhpKH5Mc1QdSPuo2tbme3MSMBDt1GrPxolev6N8WDAYMm3rQ4iu5EPYcqTBqBm_4ufvsP4IcmK2oLNmcXshVSg8tKGvUlz09VjL2BmH2xYQPwQ7c_dnEznnWIjLWrp8cNsePu7qNhzw1C5lYCUSA97lVBULA8k1oEiaT7HOoc-PUlr6URBOJ0Q3vxizVQIhdpbTnJBXcFAHdsVjZynvRxD4NlSZW2guoP76UfOa0HSvFwHD4KepTwtCPw1cKuBIi5OWC4bdgNYLu-kD-dw7h36N3kGX7tla8gh1fG-GugKvux3IjXAtMdcP8FnftdXasGEKhsKgVFLVrhR-jGToY-M2-LRVffP382MF8cbALrzbU9y8TILtOdVdjHzYYADwgM7asUSrBC3uvr_Cc8ThSw2_VRorFQr0pttVFrh7WNtTI3Sku7gaOkSJNvYcjtE0xsG70VMYXmwRyyjNuemsIeIREFMi-EAGcKRgNE_7QByk3oLfQxUXRLFGqWHpZUuBxLDSB-rwcJLI3Z5P4dnpnGdG=w800-h488-no

When I want to enter a map
Either nothing happens (I'm not in front of a GB) or I open the GB

DeletedUser10246

Hello,
If I understand correctly, there will only be 3 clocks: 4h, 12h and 20h The aberration is the most total, because we lose the slots of 8h and 16h or there are the most people and even at 00h there are more people than at 4h.
We always keep the 20h (meal) and add the 12h (meal) and the 4h (sleep) Is this a joke ? Seriously, the choice of every 4 hours was judicious and satisfied the greatest number!
Thank you for reviewing this copy, otherwise the discouragement, not to say the abandonment will win many players who waited these 4 hours slots

DeletedUser10245

The classification of guilds is skewed with the GvG ranking. Indeed, 3 or 4 guilds that get along can block GvG cards, rankings and the occupant for years the top 5! We need a real assessment and a real calculation to better reflect a real ranking.
Take into account :
1- guild level,
2 -guild member points,
3 - Guild expedition.
4 - GvG battlefields and soon
5 - Guildfields
So stop all GvG fraud!
Create a real alliance system. Allied guilds must not protect themselves in the commercial sectors that rely on their friends to protect themselves. In addition, these sectors are filled with champion! How to fight against these fraudsters. If the guild still protects, guilds would lose their protection zone or more ... Finally, it goes without saying that you want more players to participate in the GvG, it will be necessary to clean and prevent players from getting around the system. Because a lot of players have abandoned the GvG because of that! Many players have good ideas for improving the GvG.
Maybe be a basic survey like this.

DeletedUser10246

The classification of guilds is skewed with the GvG ranking. Indeed, 3 or 4 guilds that get along can block GvG cards, rankings and the occupant for years the top 5! We need a real assessment and a real calculation to better reflect a real ranking.
Take into account :
1- guild level,
2 -guild member points,
3 - Guild expedition.
4 - GvG battlefields and soon
5 - Guildfields
So stop all GvG fraud!
Create a real alliance system. Allied guilds must not protect themselves in the commercial sectors that rely on their friends to protect themselves. In addition, these sectors are filled with champion! How to fight against these fraudsters. If the guild still protects, guilds would lose their protection zone or more ... Finally, it goes without saying that you want more players to participate in the GvG, it will be necessary to clean and prevent players from getting around the system. Because a lot of players have abandoned the GvG because of that! Many players have good ideas for improving the GvG.
Maybe be a basic survey like this.

Exactly, 5% of the players decide the ranking of 95% others

jovada

Regent
Are they goiing completly loco ???
Shields at 4 at 12 and at 20h
HQ relocation at 2 at 8 at 14 and at 20h
What next ? maybe placing sieges only at 1 at 7 at 13 and at 19h ??? Is that not a good idea ???

They go " back to the future " with their improvements, now again you can make trains with your shields and never get attacked and dwelm the map.
That is exactly the same as a few years ago when you could make a train with your hq and dwelm the map, but they countered that with "improvements" back then.

Maybe developpers are all new and know nothing anymore from the past.

Like other players i belief they just are killing GvG to promote their battleground

Mithrandir

Merchant
Well I am sorry to say, you are doing nothing but screwing this element of the game up, time for me to think about quitting, been a good 7 year run.
But I can't sit by and watch this stupidity.