• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Emberguard

Emperor
Sure it'd be simpler if it were just kits, but those kits generally have the price determined by the most expensive thing within the kit. So just kits would in the end raise the overall price for any given set.

I'm not particularly bothered by having a combination of all three options. This is a waiting game and I'm not losing out on completing anything by having it split that way. I just have to put in the effort to hunt the right pieces down.

Artubar

Baronet
..is it just bad luck [for me], or are the auctions stuck somehow? The last two auctions yesterday were Balloon Sites, the first one this morning is -surprise- a Balloon Site?! o_O

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I contacted the support on the live server where it happened and got my resources back. Thanks! But I'd like to suggest to implement a confirmation window for these purchases.

I am pretty sure, I have seen a confirmation dialogue when I bought something recently. Not sure though if it only is on one of the platforms for now...

Have you confirmation for diamond usage active? Maybe it uses the same settings?

Artubar

Baronet
I am pretty sure, I have seen a confirmation dialogue when I bought something recently. Not sure though if it only is on one of the platforms for now...
Have you confirmation for diamond usage active? Maybe it uses the same settings?

I never got a confirmation dialogue so far (only browser, HTML5) - and I do have the premium usage warning turned on (and the latter works as expected).

PS: Now I have the second Balloon Site in a row on my live world, too :rolleyes:

Umbrathor

Baronet
Congrats on the balloon site, Ex.

I second the idea for having a confirmation for the purchases in the shop. I do have the diamond confirmation on, but purchases from the shops do not require confirmation for me now.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Then maybe I have seen it in the app - will have to wait for something decent to pop up, before I can try again...

DeletedUser8859

I have seen two or three good offers on auction, but failed to be online in the last 15 minutes to secure them. On the sales slots I have purchased an upgrade or two for Cherry Garden buildings. On the selling screen I started with my Fountains of Youth, still got a few ore to sale using the 24 hrs timer for greater amount of trading coins/gemstones.

Today I received the confirmation dialogues in another world. Yesterday I purchased something in the same world and it didn't require confirmation... So I'm not sure how it all works.. I have not changed any settings recently.

maybe it only requires confirmation if gems are involved? What did you buy yesterday and what today?
Yesterday I purchased a cultural item. It cost 6 jewels and coins. Today I purchased an upgrade for cherry set which cost tons of jewels and I got the confirmation.
When I had the accident a few days back, I bought a Gondol and it cost something like 44 jewels, I got no confirmation (however, it was in another world, but I think settings are the same, I haven't checked).

ShadowKing

Farmer
nice feature, few things not adding up really,
1 tribal square, ritual flame, in a gold relic in GE seem to be not worth anything in the dealer.
2 gate of the sungod and face of the ancient are premium buildings are not worth much in dealer
3 iff you do want to buy something from the dealer the it cost way way to much
4 and this works well the bidding if you want it you pay for it, wich means being in a low age and not playing to long you will miss out

DeletedUser10172

When the first few months of AD have passed, the ability for newer players to win in the bids will increase, but the priority for them probably isn't acquiring buildings from past events anyway and will be more doing well in upcoming events, building priority GBs, finding a decent guild, maintaining an efficient city and working out a playing style. The AD is best for making little tweaks to our cities, for getting upgrades for the buildings you just missed out on, or that weren't a priority at the time. I think it is a wonderful addition and has been really well implemented, it is easy to use and it's quite fun not knowing whether you'll win a ship upgrade or if someone is going to bid 100,000 coins for it. It's more fun than head butting walls, which is all I was doing before the AD was introduced, I've stopped getting headaches and the bleeding has stopped. Thank you.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Please check it out, test it, and of course, report any and all bugs you find :D we're looking forward to your help in making sure this awesome new feature is perfect for it's live release Thanks! Richard
upload_2019-8-23_10-55-6.png
Do you think it is fair that a unique building, received only once per game, which cannot be packaged in a warehouse after construction (Monastery) , cost is sold approximately as a self-help box, that can be obtained from an accident ???

Last edited:

DeletedUser10172

http://prntscr.com/ow0kxg
Do you think it is fair that a unique building, received only once per game, which cannot be packaged in a warehouse after construction (Monastery) , cost is sold approximately as a self-help box, that can be obtained from an accident ???

It is fair, this building is completely pointless and the player is rewarded with 100 diamonds at the same time. Most players in the past would have simply deleted it after having it placed for a little while. At least those who win it now can sell it and get something for it. There is no reason for it to be more expensive, it is easy to obtain and most will win it while chasing the much better reward of 100 diamonds. I recently sold my monastery in one of my worlds and after a 24h barter received gems for it, seems like good deal to me.

Also it should be pointed out, that Mass self aid kits, cannot be won from incidents, only the single use ones.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
I recently sold my monastery in one of my worlds and after a 24h barter received gems for it, seems like good deal to me.
I can say that all people are different, and that it has no value for one, valuable for another. this is our strength and weakness at the same time))
Most players in the past would have simply deleted it after having it placed for a little while.
Yes, becouse it`s cannot be packaged ))))))))
There is no reason for it to be more expensive, it is easy to obtain and most will win it while chasing the much better reward of 100 diamonds..
I can object in reply that the diamonds on the map are full, as in quests, devil, and even the Seed Vault has a chance of falling diamonds, not to mention wells. But with all the “uselessness” of the monastery, you hope you won’t deny that this is the only unique building from all provincial maps that can be obtained one-time and cannot be packaged?))

Last edited:

DeletedUser10172

I would think most players would agree that the monastery is objectively without value, as 9 watchfires provide more defence. I had no idea the monastery could not be stored, this is probably an oversight rather than by design. I of course agree that it is the only building that can be obtained from the provinces, but that doesn't mean it is worth building or keeping. Diamonds are available from many other sources, but when a player is starting out the 100 diamonds available in the same province are a good deal more useful than the Monastry. I have seen players keeping their Monastry into and beyond the Modern Era, but that is probably down to sentimentality, not need, it is also one of the few if not only non all age building that can't be Renovated, making it even more unique, but just as useless.

The price in the Antique dealer still seems pretty fine, why should it be more expensive, the fact it is unique doesn't make it more valuable, every snowflake is unique, but the vast majority wont be worth a dime.

DeletedUser10172

It is by design. It isn't an event building.

In that case, I consider it to be 100% fair, once built and considered to have served its purpose, deleting without compensation is totally normal. Much like any building you would research and then eventually delete. It's fair we only receive 25% of the initial cost of a building, the Monastry costs nothing to build, we shouldn't get anything for it, unless we never build it and the price of it should be low in Antique dealer, because Terrace farms, also have a very low price and are harder to acquire in the same time frame in which you would obtain a monastry (unique or not)!

I could be more succinct, but I'm not sure how. Apologies.