• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Settlements - Diplomacy and insane amount of clicks needed

DeletedUser7529

in this way I get the market by harvesting a lot of copper.
no clicks for runestone, no time wasted:
resources in 8 + 4 + 8 for 21/22 hours and shrines for 1/2 hours.

You have only 17 shrines for a lot of space. 17*24 = 408 diplomacy only. Not enough for unlocking wool or even market. If you want to unlock later upgrades you have to demolish them and place runestones or clan totems. If you clear village (I counted around 148 tiles) you can place 148 runestones *6 = 888 diplomacy. Or 50 clan totems = 1200 diplomacy, enough to finish settlement in 1 hour, once all goods are ready. Of course huts take time to build so no point to delete all of them if you dont need that much diplomacy.

DeletedUser7703

I guess I do my settlements very different to some of you in this thread, my settlement on live I have 7.5 hours left till i finish and I've haven't unlocked clan houses yet. For speed builds the last 3 buildings are there to slow you down.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
You have only 17 shrines for a lot of space. 17*24 = 408 diplomacy only. Not enough for unlocking wool or even market. If you want to unlock later upgrades you have to demolish them and place runestones or clan totems. If you clear village (I counted around 148 tiles) you can place 148 runestones *6 = 888 diplomacy. Or 50 clan totems = 1200 diplomacy, enough to finish settlement in 1 hour, once all goods are ready. Of course huts take time to build so no point to delete all of them if you dont need that much diplomacy.

for unlocking wool at 21 hours
50036246_2695859717098594_1909849674517315584_n.jpg

during 1 hour for clan totem = 19 x 16 x 10 = +/- 3 000 copper.
It is better than 100 runestones.

king leorix

Squire
It can be done much more simple, you just have to calculate how many copper do you need to keep functioning 2 or 3 goods buildings, and be active, every hour and collect..and put again on one hour production.
I can do it whit only 7 shirenes, 4 Hut, 1 Shack and 3 goods building.

DeletedUser7529

for unlocking wool at 21 hours

during 1 hour for clan totem = 19 x 16 x 10 = +/- 3 000 copper.
It is better than 100 runestones.

Yes you can construct 30 clan totems or 30 shrines instead of 120 runestones (at this stage, later you will need 50 clan totems - 200 extra clicks to unlock last upgrades). But point is still you need to click 4x for each building - 120 extra clicks - 30 to build-select that shrine / clan totem, then 30 to place, another 30 to click demolish and last 30 to choose what to demolish.
Sure its a bit faster than 480 clicks for runestones - at the price of losing 1 hour of precious time waiting for build.
I still say some mass build & demolish by mouse swipe would be very useful.