• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Settlements: "X" to abort productions doesn't work

Artubar

Baronet
HTML5 version 1.142.6213ca2de83 (12.12.2018 9:21) on Chrome

As the title states - you can't abort productions via the X key (tested with shrines & cultural goods buildings)
- starting productions with number keys does work
- aborting via X in the regular city works
- don't know if it ever worked in the settlements (don't remember if I ever had to abort something at all..)

Artubar

Baronet
... this is not a big issue, but it would take only 10 seconds to confirm this bug and one added event handler to fix it. Where's the problem?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
- don't know if it ever worked in the settlements (don't remember if I ever had to abort something at all..)
No it didn't, as keyboard shortcuts do not automatically work on new places and have to be implemented. That one was simply never added there. Something that can be done, I guess, but wouldn't be considered a bug. :)

Artubar

Baronet
No it didn't, as keyboard shortcuts do not automatically work on new places and have to be implemented. That one was simply never added there. Something that can be done, I guess, but wouldn't be considered a bug. :)
But shortcuts 1-6 to start productions (1-4 for goods) have been implemented (and why would one implement only 6/7..); and the tooltip of the Cancel button shows [X] as hotkey... I'd still say this is bug.

Artubar

Baronet
Hey... move it back, please.
If you have 7 shrines, each ready to collect and having a tooltip "Click to collect", and 6 of them are working fine, only the 7th simply gives you nothing - would you be content with a "has not been implemented, that's no bug"?
Did you read the facts I've posted last time..? :confused: