• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reconstruction

DeletedUser7780

Is reconstruction going to go live to the other worlds anytime soon. Are you having major problems with it the reason it hasn't already? The ones I have told about it thinks it is one of your best ideals. Thanks

DeletedUser8022

Will be a great update for live servers with the reconstruction, in this case isn't necessary to lost a lot of time with city organisation.

DeletedUser

Coincidence or my mistake?
I wanted to reorganize my city today, but when I tried to save the result, saving was not possible. After 10 minutes I broke off and reloaded the game: everything was gone.

DeletedUser

Coincidence or my mistake?
I wanted to reorganize my city today, but when I tried to save the result, saving was not possible. After 10 minutes I broke off and reloaded the game: everything was gone.
The Reconstruction Mode runs on the client side, which is your browser.
It should throw out an error when something happens but this error does not show up every time. That is why you can use the mode on and on and at the very end it just crashes. It actually crashed before but you didn't notice.
The developers already are involved in this issue IIRC.

DeletedUser

The developers already are involved in this issue IIRC.

I guess that means more sudoku on side... I use reconstruction mode only with parts of my city, and still with big help of foemanager planner. And that won't change until they do a 2D view available.

DeletedUser9410

I like the reconstruction mode, although on my computer it tends to freeze so i have to do it bit by bit.
would be nice if we could move the expansions around and change the layout of the land as well.

DeletedUser8859

Reconstruction will not move expansions, so we need to use strategy when placing new ones. For me:
  • To try to keep a square or rectangular shape for the city. No odd shape land extensions here and there.
  • If currently square and next group of expansions will make it rectangular: prefer a wider than a long-narrow city.
  • I tend to work on a side of city and when reaching the corner then to plan which other side work next.

DeletedUser9410

Reconstruction will not move expansions, so we need to use strategy when placing new ones. For me:
  • To try to keep a square or rectangular shape for the city. No odd shape land extensions here and there.
  • If currently square and next group of expansions will make it rectangular: prefer a wider than a long-narrow city.
  • I tend to work on a side of city and when reaching the corner then to plan which other side work next.
yeah i figured they wont but we can dream right, thanks for the advice I'm trying to rework my cities as you suggest when I place new expansion. lol sometimes we learn the hard way
but i really appreciate the reconstruction feature especially when we get upgrades or more features for existing buildings and have to rework the city