• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Supply amount on new event buildings wrong

Frankiedk

Squire
Hi Inno,

On the newer event buildings (ToI and PoH), the supplies are not even close to showing correctly, when harvesting the bonus of LOA and RAH are added, but not while showing how much the building gives. Like all other Supply producing buildings do.

Regards
FrankieDK

Frankiedk

Squire
Just checked, as i now got the last building in the cherry set, the Zen Zone shows the supplies multiplied from LOA and RAH.
And the second issue with ToI upgrade overview missing happiness, is now fixed.

DeletedUser

Please contact ingame support with details of some recent collections so we can confirm exactly what is occurring, thank you.

Frankiedk

Squire
Quite simple
These are the stats of my Pillar of Heroes Lvl. 7:

PoH.jpg

And that is what the BASE SUPPLIES should be for Progressive Era, but for some reason my stats for Supply Boost is not applied:

SupplyBonus.png

The odd thing is the coins are boosted by the Coin Boost from Town Hall as it should be.

This bug report should not be labelled "Fixed on Beta", because it is not fixed on Beta or anywhere else. In any case, the difference between buildings which correctly display the boost and those that do not, it seems to depend on whether they are set buildings or not.

In set-based multiple type production buildings like Piazza Homes, Piazza Café, Zen Zone, Maharajah's Palace, etc supplies come not from motivation but from the building being next to other set buildings. In these buildings, when hovering mouse cursor over the building the supplies boost is correctly applied to the stats for how much the building will produce. My Postmodern Maharajah's Palace, for instance, tells me that when I harvest, I will get 95,992 coins, 87,578 supplies, 5 FP, etc - and when I harvest, I get exactly that.

Stand-alone multiple type production buildings like Pillar of Heroes, Winter Spire, Tholos of Idols, high-level ships, pagodas, Mills of Fall, etc produce supplies only if motivated - and in these buildings, when hovering the mouse cursor over the building, the supplies boost (whether from LoA, RAH, other buildings, supply boost item from inventory, supply boost purchased from the Inn, etc.) is not applied to the stats. The boost is applied to the actual supplies harvested, however. For instance, my Future Era Lv. 12 Winter Spire tells me, if motivated, that I will get 316,566 coins, 4,920 supplies, 6 FP, etc. When I harvest it, I do get 316,566 coins, but I get 28,863 supplies (consistent with my 446% supplies boost).

So it is a display error, but it is a bit annoying - particularly if one is dealing mostly with recurring quests and trying to get as many "Gather X supplies" quests out of one's harvesting as possible.