• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Manage chat

DeletedUser7028

better to give automatically administrator at the funders in alle the chat!!!!

Mr.Quib

Squire
I think he/she wants all guild leaders to get automatically admin rights in mail messages. I can see why, but I can't see how, unless it's in 'to all guild members' mails.

DeletedUser8859

If that is the case, In not in favor. Players have private messages with another player or groups of players that are no concern to the guild founders or leaders. I as a guild founder / leader of guilds at different worlds, would not want that ability.
----
If the game provides to mark a message at the time of creation as an official guild message, then to allow all guild leaders to have admin rights to that message is ok.
---
If reffering to the Guild Chat, available only at the PC version of the game, then we can explore the idea. What is the meaning of an "administrator" of the chat? Need more details.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
better to give automatically administrator at the funders in alle the chat!!!!

What do you mean? Are you talking about the actual chat ? I can't see what to "admin" in the chat. If you are talking about the messages, please be more specific, because the rights to admin are given by the funders. What do you want to change ?

DeletedUser8859

FOE has Moderators that watch the General Chat and similar to the Moderators here at the Forum can do some "administration" tasks like monitoring for compliance to the game rules, non insulting language, and others. Is that Moderator role what is asked for the Founders/Leaders but limited to the Guild Chat?

Not sure if in-game Moderators only watch General Chat or if they can enter Guild Chat too.