• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

help with frontenac!

Dessire

Regent
producing 135 fp per day and arc at 80 , worth the time and effort of level up frontenac to 60?
im in Future Era and i had the idea of level up frontenac to level 60 (400%) and pay 250k of gold and suplies to complete a recurring quest a infinite number of times to get FP but after isee this "http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Random_Reward" i think now the time and effort doesnt worth. i mean. at level 60 each large gold pack gives you 855.000 and large suplies pack 750.000 and the chance of get one per 100 rewards is 7,14% that mean if i pay 25.000.000 to complete 100 times the quest of pay 250k gold and suplies ill get 6.104.700 from large gold packs and 4.072.650 from small gold packs ill lose about 15.000.000 of gold so, why people level it up so high just right after arc? i thought this great building at high levels let you obtain inifnite FP if you spend your time completing a quest over and over again but as i see, that is not the case.

Dessire

Regent
you know that there are other quests than the nonbirthday party

you spend 10000 FP that makes 100 times the donate FP quest

because people have billions of coins and supplies
and they don't do the quests for coins and supplies

you know that nobody ever can do something an infinite number of times

nobody gets infinite
but 100 times a day is nice

btw is it worth to level the Arc to 80 if you only have 135 FP a day ?

if you can complete a quest every 10 seconds you can do 360 times the quest per hour. that mean arround 123 fp per hour if you can get 24 packs per hour

DeletedUser8823

You spend many forge points daily ->You can remove goods buildings and supplies buildings from your city (and everything that means: residential buildings, happiness buildings)

DeletedUser

if you can complete a quest every 10 seconds you can do 360 times the quest per hour. that mean arround 123 fp per hour if you can get 24 packs per hour
if you sell the future era goods that can easily be increased to 300 or more FP per hour

and they forgot the other quests you also do at the same time in that calculation

for me:
one big coin reward (or 2 small) is one coin collect quest
one big supply reward (or 3 small) is one supply collect quest

in the best case I pay. that completes one collect quest and that reward completes the other

You spend many forge points daily ->You can remove goods buildings and supplies buildings from your city (and everything that means: residential buildings, happiness buildings)
correct
I didn't produce goods since Tomorrow (now being in OF)

Dessire

Regent
if you sell the future era goods that can easily be increased to 300 or more FP per hour

and they forgot the other quests you also do at the same time in that calculation

for me:
one big coin reward is one coin collect quest (or 2 small)
one big supply reward is one supply collect quest (or 3 small)

in the best case I pay. that completes one collect quest and that reward completes the other

correct
I didn't produce goods since Tomorrow (now being in OF)
but the idea is have infinite fp. as i said, if you can complete a quest every 10 seconds. that means 360 quest in 1 hour, if you have a whole day and spend 8 hours, you may get 1000 fp in 8 hours :( 1 hour = 123 to 125 fp for only 60 levels in Iron age :'(

DeletedUser8880

Cf to me is important but not that important .CdM and Cape are .
Use those recurring quests though to your advantage .I have a level 14 CF and gained about 100 OA goods couple of bps and coins and supplies just by using the " spend 139 fps " whilst hitting a guildies Inno for 1st place .Cycling through the quests every 140 fps .Yes a pain time wise ( Inno fps donated was 2280 btw )