• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Oceanic Future Part 6

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

simple solution:
remove the medals. replace it with: surprise: nothing

and the make other bonus for all collections not the first x
then it doesn't need to be refreshed

;)

DeletedUser8071

I have heard a lot of very good responses on both ends. I understand the gbs has to be collected to restart the double collection feature. Make sense! There is really nothing much to say about it. Yet! I hate it. Medals? Thats weak! The amount is too low. I feel at this point in the game, they should be more creative with the gbs. A random crate boost would of been better. A least thats based on your own city production. The gb is great at all. Its just something to level when you believe you hit end game mood. The could even throw in some new random items and have a chance to receive a universal upgrade kit because we need one. My point is that my ideas are not great but its better than medals. Yea it there to reset the gb.....We get it but it doesnt have to be so give us what we want. Not what you think we should have. Inno makes us happy.....Inno makes money.......simple stuff!

collecting crates would be ok with me and have a small chance at one of them having a universal upgrade kit would make me level the hell out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7262

i am surprise they have not started ocean 6 on live servers yet since carnaval and ocean 6 both started on the same day on beta

Dessire

Regent
I agree to some point - after all it's all about our personal priorities. Some players have Hagias maxed out at lvl 70 for example. Surely a Hagia at lvl 70 is better than a SoK as per fps/tile but still not many people focus on leveling it. I personally wouldn't invest thousands of fps to build something which gives me a chance to double collect my palaces, which i only have 4 of.
Which is the other problem with this GB - it's only good if you have like 10 Palaces/TFs at least. And you can't diamond collect. And you can get plundered. Too many requirements for something which is supposed to be a "Great" Building.
Oh and about Zeus/CoA - that's a very different story ;) Attack boost is the most wanted bonus in OF atm (like Nodge stated), so honestly I think if the Blue Galaxy was 10x10 and gave a/d like Zeus, more players would build it than those who will now :D

so , you already have cape , orangery, kraken, monte, hagia sophia, innovation at level 80? what next? what can you do to get more fp? ...maybe level up temple or relics at 80 to get more relics and more fp per week and after that what? ... soon or later you'll build blue galaxy for more FP per day so stop complaining about this GE. with 10 TF and level 36 you may get 25 extra fp per day or an extra of 50 fp if you are lucky. you need a level 50 cape to produce 50 fp per day, this building is giving you te chance of get 50 only for 36 levels, you could for example level it up to 37 or 38 for a 51% chance and then focus on other great building

DeletedUser8858

You also have the chance to get 0 except sad amounts of medals for this late in the game.

qaccy

Emperor
You also have the chance to get 0 except sad amounts of medals for this late in the game.

For what it's worth, the Temple of Relics is (to some) the same way a lot of the time. People still build it. This one's a lot more reliable so it's going to get built by many.

This thread has stretched on for long enough by now though, and I think the devs have probably moved on from the 'accepting feedback' stage for OF6. All there is to do now is wait for it to be announced/released on live servers.

EDIT: I'm still hopeful that the OF units can be re-evaluated before OF6 leaves beta. In particular the Medusa, because it's not sturdy enough and it's also not strong enough to deter players from using Hover Tanks, which I imagine is supposed to be their primary purpose. The only other stealth units they're likely to face are Eels and Behemoths, and neither of them are going to be stealthed on the first turn which is the only attack the Medusa is likely to get.

Remove the Medusa's terrain bonuses, increase its base stats to compensate (at least defense), and either create a new ability that allows it to bypass Reactive Armor somehow or bring back Power Shot.

Last edited:

Lionhead

Baronet
Speaking of the newly introduced OF6 units.
Do we know if IG have forgotten to include them in the GE-rotation?
I have been through quite a few encounters, allbeit not all since OF6 was released, but I have yet to receive any of the new units in the encounters giving unattached units.

qaccy

Emperor
Speaking of the newly introduced OF6 units.
Do we know if IG have forgotten to include them in the GE-rotation?
I have been through quite a few encounters, allbeit not all since OF6 was released, but I have yet to receive any of the new units in the encounters giving unattached units.

It's a possibility. I wonder if the GE code even allows the probability to split up between multiple units of the same type? To my knowledge, Behemoths are not available to win as units in AF GE, and ever since their introduction it's only been possible to win Nautilus and Octopods as ranged and heavy units, respectively. It might be that it's only possible to win one type of unit and Inno decides which type to set as the prize, but I'm not sure.

DeletedUser8150

It's a possibility. I wonder if the GE code even allows the probability to split up between multiple units of the same type? To my knowledge, Behemoths are not available to win as units in AF GE, and ever since their introduction it's only been possible to win Nautilus and Octopods as ranged and heavy units, respectively. It might be that it's only possible to win one type of unit and Inno decides which type to set as the prize, but I'm not sure.

that will throw a spanner in my win the new units from GE not building a barracks then.

qaccy

Emperor
that will throw a spanner in my win the new units from GE not building a barracks then.

Potentially! I mean, Nautilus and Octos replaced Subs and Crabs (as I mentioned) when those got released. It just depends on whether Inno does the same with the rest of the new units, but based on @Lionhead's experience that doesn't seem to be the case so far.

DeletedUser8150

Potentially! I mean, Nautilus and Octos replaced Subs and Crabs (as I mentioned) when those got released. It just depends on whether Inno does the same with the rest of the new units, but based on @Lionhead's experience that doesn't seem to be the case so far.

I gues the q is when did they alter the GE rotation last time was it in beta or only when it hit live?

qaccy

Emperor
Are they still working on this? 25 days now still not live.:confused:

I was just thinking this myself. Thought there'd be an announcement on releasing to live this week based on the gaps between releases for the other 5 parts between beta and live, but no dice.

Maybe they're working on changing some things before the live release? But this thread's basically dead now as far as feedback goes so that seems pretty unlikely.

DeletedUser7262

i also was wondering are they making changes to it since it is not released nor is there an announcement on live servers

DeletedUser8150

Glad someone else was wondering the same thing! They must be working on something following our feedback; it would just be nice to know what be it new GB, new military unit functionality, rescaling GE in OF with new units etc.
I'd rather they didn't release it during an event

Lionhead

Baronet

I just received a Glider after Encounter 15. So either I was off, when I wrote the new units wasn´t included as a prize, or they have just been thrown in the rotation.