• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

How to design city in beta?

DeletedUser8277

On the live version of the game I always use the wonderful city planner to design and work out my city. The app does not work for beta and my beta city is a complete mess. How do others, without using the planner renovate their cities? Is their some other resource I'm not aware of or does everyone just wing it with better success than I've been able to?

DeletedUser7959

You can create your beta city there without downloading (by hands). Yes, it's long and boring, but after you successfully end it and save, you will have a template at least. :cool:

DeletedUser8277

That is a very good idea thank you. It would be time consuming but at least it would work, thank you again for the tip.

DeletedUser8859

How do others, without using the planner renovate their cities?
I just use a spreadsheet to draw a layout of my city and try new changes.

DeletedUser8859

And the spreadsheet is only for my OF city at EN4 (International Server / Dinegu) where I got the full collection of GBs (just waiting for the new Blue Galaxy to be released in the server), and working on the 580K medals expansion.

For my smaller cities I just delete old buildings and/or roads, add expansions if available, push things to a side and start remodeling/relocating buildings and adding items from my Inventory (if worth it).