• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Supply bonuses not applied to Pillar of heroes [46292]

DeletedUser

Those types of boosts do not apply to special buildings like this as it has multiple production options. It doesn't just produce just one thing, such as only supplies.

DeletedUser

This surprises me, since the supply bonuses are applied on other special buildings with multiple production options, like the Maharaja's Palace...

I believe the difference in this case is that the palace gives the rewards for the number of buildings it is touching, so the supplies for example are a constant daily output as long as it is touching the correct number of buildings, where as the PoH's output is determined by which production cycle (time) is chosen for that day.
Just to be sure I will check with the devs in the morning to confirm the intended behavior here :)

WillyWuff17

Squire
I believe the difference in this case is that the palace gives the rewards for the number of buildings it is touching, so the supplies for example are a constant daily output as long as it is touching the correct number of buildings, where as the PoH's output is determined by which production cycle (time) is chosen for that day.
Just to be sure I will check with the devs in the morning to confirm the intended behavior here :)

PoH is also a 24h Building.

A Colo Palace gives nativ 8470

upload_2018-1-23_6-46-27.png

A Modern PoH-6 gives nativ 8400

upload_2018-1-23_6-47-37.png

DeletedUser

PoH is also a 24h Building.

Yea, seems I was thinking of another building while posting about the PoH, my apologies. So let's just forget everything I posted previously :D
I am trying to find out what is intended here and if this is a bug or not. I will update you all soon, thanks.

DeletedUser

For anyone who has noticed this can you let me know which boosts sources are not applying (GB's, consumables, tavern etc.)? Thanks :)

DeletedUser

So, the boosted amount of supplies are correctly being added on collection, but the tooltip on hover does not correctly display the boosted supplies amount.
Reported to be fixed, and I apologize for any confusion I caused. Thanks to the OP for reporting this :)

DeletedUser8061

@Zarok Dai, I've reported it long ago (on Jan 2), but you marked my bug as "fixed" even after I confirmed it was not :(

DeletedUser8061

It was never fixed. It was the other Pillar bug that was fixed, the 5 goods instead of 6 bug.

Frankiedk

Squire
The PoH stick misses the MOPO order if it's not at level 7, WHY??? Have not been able to test this until it went live, as i didn't get an extra PoH L1.