• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Full Changelog 1.117 Feedback

DeletedUser8410

Just had same sale offer pop up twice, may want to have a look at that.

First one came up, I clicked button to open and look at the sale. Closed it. Few seconds later got 2nd pop up.

Now a third.

DeletedUser8410

There is also a strange "bounce" when aborting quests now, adds some slowdown to the game.

DeletedUser5160

There is also a strange "bounce" when aborting quests now, adds some slowdown to the game.
I can confirm. The UI completely cuts out the completed quest, removing the overflow scroll, and then adds it back in making it appear like it's "jumping".

DeletedUser8429

is there a feedback thread for full changelog 1.118 as i would like to ask a question :)

housemouse

Squire
I can not say exactly since when, but we have the soundbug again. Motion sounds of military units
stay even after the fight is over.
since the update 1.118 has gone online now on the live servers and there is the same problem now, I suspect it has to do with the update 1.118.
Unfortunately, there is no post where I can write that in.