• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Pick your Favorite Design

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Which of these building designs do you prefer?

• Baker's Stand

Votes: 81 73.6%
  • Fisherman's Stand

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang10

Marquis
I love this song, it makes me think of the subtlety and the fierceness of winter, with all its glory as a whole. The vocals of the song and the angelicality is truly marvelous and brings back that little childish emotion of the villancicos here at home, with the Chistmas tree, the Santa thrill of the next morning and, well, it also makes me think of snow falling on my shoulders as I close my eyes and listen to it. Cheers!

DeletedUser6207

This is mine: this song always remember me last Christmas with my father and all my family together.
But since i found its cartoon i can't stop smiling...

DeletedUser8443

I did not want to select a christmas song since they are usually quite commercial and/or religious oriented and when heard on repeat, also get annoying fast.
Music for a game as background should be of a different type. I think this one could be turned into a nice background music for the game. The harp music is so clear as the winter snow/ice falling from the clear crispy winter sky, or the drops of melting water into a river.

DeletedUser5526

Here my proposal :) Well, xmas is all about fun, so lets have some fun with this video. OK, its also about family, but woudn't you adore having some minions with the family?

DeletedUser8503

Since my Dad passed away, Christmas was never the same. Nightmare Before Christmas reminds me that there is always something new, something to believe, something to hope for even if you are not perfect or have the tools to do something perfect.

DeletedUser8504

Step Into Christmas reminds me of Christmas's gone by in my carefree childhood days. The Christmas holidays were always welcoming and warm at our house, with Mom making Christmas cookies and candy, and all of us decorating the Christmas tree. It reminds me of Christmas fragrances, such as Cinnamon and real Christmas trees. It reminds me of leaving cookies out for Santa. It reminds me of Christmas mornings and all the presents that Santa Claus left for me and my sister. Times such as these were some of the best memories of my life.

DeletedUser8324

I feel the winter listening to this song because it's a part of the gospel directory that my mother made us listen during the Christmas holidays, when I was young.
I love this song, in my heart, in my bones, in my flesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Aztec Camera single was a big favourite of mine since waaaay back in '83; has ever since evoked pleasant dreams of winter. I've always been a winter type of person, and look forward to the snow and ice each year! Hoping that FOE has the snow activated again this year! Oh, and I choose the Fisherman's Stand/Camp, because fishing in the winter is always lots of fun! Thanks!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7780

Sorry don't know how to load a video, OH Hark the Angles Sing, reminds me of when I was a kid, we would have a Christmas party in our 2 room country school house. Us kids would get up on the stage & sing Christmas songs that we had worked weeks on. We then got a gift that we got to pick out of a Sears & Roebuck catalog with the money made from a pie auction along with a candy cane, christmas candy & an orange, that way every child got a present, because some would not get one at home. This was back in the early sixties. You only went to the 8th grade there & then had to go to town from the 9th grade on.

DeletedUser

I want to thank everyone for voting, and for the great videos you posted, Great work!
Our votes will be combined with the votes from all of our other servers and then we will pick the winning building.
Give me a little time to work out the contest winners and I will post them for everyone to see.
Keep watching for our next contest :)

DeletedUser

So, after combining our votes with the other servers, the overall winning building is the Baker's Stand! This will be the building included in the Winter Event.
Now let's get on to our winner's.
I numbered all the valid entries in order of when they were posted. We had 50 valid entries so I will use the random number generator from 1 to 50 to determine the winner of the Baker's Stand, and then the 10 winners of 200 diamonds each.

The winner of the Baker's Stand is:

• Prinza the Hunter for having the 31st valid entry

win1%20-%20Copy.png

Please note you will need to contact support when the Winter Event is released so we can reward you the building.

The 10 winners of the 200 diamond prizes are:

• chupidagora
  • RRLi
  • SVETA7
  • Dark Lord
  • wzelly13
  • asamanas
  • yang10
  • talamanta
  • Kalysta
  • Salmanassar

You will all receive your diamonds shortly.

win2%20-%20Copy.png

Congratulations to all of our winners, and thanks to everyone that entered!

DeletedUser

Just a quick update. Prinza the Hunter has now been rewarded the Baker's Booth for winning this contest, enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.