• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Recurring quests: Questgiver disappeared

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) have 3 questgivers which are giving recurring quests
2.) Have many buildings in your city ready to collect
3.) collect the productions carefully, so that you can solve as many recurring quests as possible. Collect quest rewards, abort quests which you can not do by collecting or paying or spending FP, keep the others (i.e. keep and solve "finish 6x 24h production", "spend 139 FP", "collect 1M coins", "collect 1.5M supplies" and unbirthay quests, abort all other.)

4.) ...eventually you reach a point that after solving a quest, the 3rd questgiver disappears. (?/10)

5.) reload
6.) now the 3rd questgiver is here again. In the last few days I have observed, that the 3rd questgiver always comes up with the "gain 16k happiness" quest when being back from the Nirvana.

Issue Description (10/10): When doing recurring quests, sometimes the 3rd questgiver refuses to come up with the "gain 16k happiness" quest and decides to disappear instead.

Note: I am in Oceanic future - I don't know whether this bug also happens in other eras.

Questgiver%20disappeared.jpg

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.113.45db9a9219 (20.10.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 27,0,0,170, Windows 10, Chrome/61.0.3163.100, 1920x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes - a few days ago there was a "disappearing questgiver" bug in iron age, which is now considered as "fixed". I am not sure whether the Bug, which I am reporting now, is related to this bug.
The bug, which I report here, is happening since quite a few weeks - and it is still happening.

sirblu

Baronet
Reproduction Steps:
1.) have 3 questgivers which are giving recurring quests
2.) Have many buildings in your city ready to collect
3.) collect the productions carefully, so that you can solve as many recurring quests as possible. Collect quest rewards, abort quests which you can not do by collecting or paying or spending FP, keep the others (i.e. keep and solve "finish 6x 24h production", "spend 139 FP", "collect 1M coins", "collect 1.5M supplies" and unbirthay quests, abort all other.)

4.) ...eventually you reach a point that after solving a quest, the 3rd questgiver disappears. (?/10)

5.) reload
6.) now the 3rd questgiver is here again. In the last few days I have observed, that the 3rd questgiver always comes up with the "gain 16k happiness" quest when being back from the Nirvana.

Issue Description (10/10): When doing recurring quests, sometimes the 3rd questgiver refuses to come up with the "gain 16k happiness" quest and decides to disappear instead.

Note: I am in Oceanic future - I don't know whether this bug also happens in other eras.

Questgiver%20disappeared.jpg

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.113.45db9a9219 (20.10.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 27,0,0,170, Windows 10, Chrome/61.0.3163.100, 1920x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes - a few days ago there was a "disappearing questgiver" bug in iron age, which is now considered as "fixed". I am not sure whether the Bug, which I am reporting now, is related to this bug.
The bug, which I report here, is happening since quite a few weeks - and it is still happening.

I also had this happen, I only had two recurring quest givers and had those two for a while. One was the "collect 25,000 coins" and the other was "spend 38 Forge points". two weeks ago when I completed the spend 38 FP's - that quest giver disappeared and has never come back again. I did not know hat I did to make it disappear as I am very careful when I do the collecting so as take advantage of as many recurring quests as possible. I am in the High Middle Age

DeletedUser8471

I also had this happen, I only had two recurring quest givers and had those two for a while. One was the "collect 25,000 coins" and the other was "spend 38 Forge points". two weeks ago when I completed the spend 38 FP's - that quest giver disappeared and has never come back again. I did not know hat I did to make it disappear as I am very careful when I do the collecting so as take advantage of as many recurring quests as possible. I am in the High Middle Age

I'm not so sure you should have had the second RQ giver to begin with.... if I'm not mistaken the second RQ giver does not appear until the end of LMA story line, so you somehow had a bug/glitch that gave you access to a second RQ giver before you should have =\

sirblu

Baronet
I'm not so sure you should have had the second RQ giver to begin with.... if I'm not mistaken the second RQ giver does not appear until the end of LMA story line, so you somehow had a bug/glitch that gave you access to a second RQ giver before you should have =\
Thank you for your reply - I guess it was nice while it lasted!

Andi47

Overlord
Might happen if I turn the cycle more than once.

And today it was the "have less than 42 population available" quest which got stuck.

Before I had a "buy 5 FP", bought the FP, but forgot to collect the reward; collected a few building productions (shrines and such), then collected the reward and the third questgiver disappeared.
After reloading he re-appeared with "have less than 42 population available".

Andi47

Overlord
Maybe this helps?

Today it happened again; before I solved "gain 1M coins", then "have less than 42 population available" disappeared (had to reload to get it). After aborting it, I got "buy 5 FP".

edit: and again I did a bit more than a full cycle (I had the "buy 5 FP" a second one this morning) before the bug happened.