• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Andi47

Overlord
UPDATE:

'Have spent my diamonds donating lots of goods to the Guild treasury, and have requested the guild leader (by message) to open up next level of Guild expedition so I can complete new encounters. My problem is that the completion of the daily quest is totally outside my control - I have been waiting for hours now for guild leader to unlock the next level.

View attachment 2526

Such quest conditions should auto-complete, when there are no more available encounters to solve!! (similar to quest-conditions like "scout a province", "conquer a province", "conquer 3 sectors", which are auto-completing if there are no more provinces / sectors available to scout/conquer/buy)

And in similar way quests like "polivate 40 buildings" should auto-complete, if all the friends-list, guild and neighbourhood is already polivated. <<-- reason: According to my experience, people do LESS polishing/motivating during events to stay prepared for "polivate xy buildings" quests!

podkap1970

Emperor
Yes you are right it is possible but it is still frustrating. I know diamonds are here to compensate us but this is still a pretty huge bug that threw us off...
i would be really pissed too, believe me :)

i'm at quest 3/20, 3rd chain, and i have around 1200 apples
you need 3 Cider Mill upgrades to get the bountyfull Cider Mill, and 6 if you want to upgrade 2 Cider Mill's
not sure if the 2nd grand pize (3rd,4th too) costs also 1000 apples, if so, you need 4000 apples to spend, to get 6 Cider Mill upgrades

DeletedUser7942

I'm concerned about the Aid/Planting a Tree cap, did some testing and I think maybe it's capped at 238 players every 24h which means they accounted for 80 friends not 140, should be around 298 if 79+ neighbors, 79 guildmates and 140 friends.

Pafton

Viceroy
Inno is becoming greedier and impatient. I remember those old days of yore when we used to wait an entire year for an upgrade. Now, to maximise sales, they are providing all the upgrades within a year, instead of spacing it out over the span of a few years.

When they have milked the cow, they will slaughter it.

DeletedUser1418

you need 3 Cider Mill upgrades to get the bountyfull Cider Mill, and 6 if you want to upgrade 2 Cider Mill's
not sure if the 2nd grand pize (3rd,4th too) costs also 1000 apples, if so, you need 4000 apples to spend, to get 6 Cider Mill upgrades

You're absolutely right.... especially if support tells you tough luck, you have 22 days to go....

DeletedUser1418

My advise to Inno-devs.... cancel fall event and re-deploy it next week. Too many errors and you are not willing to compensate for a proper test by your beta-players. Rolling out 2 events on the same day is just a nut job to figure out where the problems started.

In addition - allowing guild related quest as part of solving compulsory quest to advance will lock out players, and will lose you customers in the long run.

Macha

Squire
Inno is becoming greedier and impatient. I remember those old days of yore when we used to wait an entire year for an upgrade. Now, to maximise sales, they are providing all the upgrades within a year, instead of spacing it out over the span of a few years.

When they have milked the cow, they will slaughter it.
prob cause they know that new players will pay to get the upgrades & the chance of them being here next year are very slim, old players will prob keep the building & upgrade vouchers in their inventory forever so it makes no difference to give them all at one or over a few years

DeletedUser5097

Agreed, I think that Inno's ''sollution'' against guild hopping is working wildly diffrent then they want.
Let we said we have a very lucky player and he get 10 apple trees/day, but luck is running out and
the trees give only 2 apples/tree. So that are 20 apples/day.
Let we assume that this player does not buy any basket. At the end of the event, or at the last day
he collected 24 days x 20 apples/day = 480 apples.
Needed for grand prize = 1.000 apples
So the player is with trees not even close to it. This is not a bad thing, but just to show how silly it
will become to harvest trees, after completing all the missions. How are a good way to get apples,
thanks for that Inno that was a good move.:)
So what's the catch, what is the reason for this? Well Inno did said they wanted to reduce the apples
from guild hopping. Okay, fair enough I understand this, but with this ''sollution'' all players are punished,
also players how are new and players how did not switch guilds.
So if we want a good amount of apples from trees, this system motivates us to switch between guilds and
massive amounts of friends. As much as possible to get as many trees as possible, for the sweet apples.
However this was what they wanted to prevent. I would like to suggest a more effective sollution, then a cap
on apples from trees:
- Players can get only trees for the first XX aids, for example from 23.59h local time, resets after 24h
or
- Players can get only XX trees a day, start for example from 23.59h local time, resets after 24
With this, no mater how much players switch between guilds/friends, they can't get more trees then the
cap of trees. So players would only waste time do this and soon are not motivated anymore to do it, because
there is no way they get more. So, Inno with this you can make it equel for everyboddy. With this system the
old amount of apples from trees can return, without guild hopping or friends switching madness, since there
is no reason for.

Silveralius

Squire
U6OA6BZESC_ENgGEG4f2yw.png

20 fb for 200 apples? Someone in Inno must be really crazy :D

Keritan

Squire
If you AID and there is nothing to polish or motivate... YES you will still get an apple and plant a tree along with the coinage you normally get.

DeletedUser7239

U6OA6BZESC_ENgGEG4f2yw.png

Crazy?? thats the minimum to say the least..already opened lots of great basket and crap only.
Lets hope players do not spend any money just to show them we have the power, not them, since they do not care about our opinions.

podkap1970

Emperor
ok after i have the Fall Event questline complete, i have 1812 apples now, inclusive those apples from the apple-trees i did pick up in the last 3 days

so you can get 2 grand prizes at the end of the Fall Event (without spending diamonds),
if you did not spend them in the first 2 days because of that bug

DeletedUser8324

50 taverns to visit, it's not serious! :eek::confused::rolleyes:

Fall event Quest17.JPG

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-20 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FP's cost 50 diamonds each, and the small apple package breaks down to 5 diamonds per apple. So 20 FP's has a value of 1000 diamonds and so does 200 apples. Seems balanced to me.