• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Fall Event - grand prize reset [43880]

DeletedUser7673

hi

Fall event the grand prize reset .. i got first 135 apple to a chest - and grand prize got 135/1000

make alot quests inclusive first part (for the cider mill) and looking later again for a chest and see grand prize has 0/1000

plz fix

thanx :)

DeletedUser8412

Similar to me. Got 135 apples yesterday by opening the first basket. Today, while opening the basket the game crashed and has to be restarted. After restart I've got the Hall of Fame in my inventory, but Grand Prize apples are still 135.
(using pc/chrome)

DeletedUser7641

I have two problems with the Fall Event...
1) I unlocked Watchfire yesterday with my first basket of 75 apples. It indicated that it was open for two days or so. Today, it is locked again.
2) I had at least 475 in grand prize progress yesterday and today it was zero. I selected 135 apples and now that is my grand prize progress.

DeletedUser8414

I had the same thing happen between yesterday/this morning and just now. Lost around 300+ points towards the first 1,000.

DeletedUser7156

I spent 75 Apples on a Good Basket and won a Watchfire, which is one of the locked prizes. It did not unlock. I have closed and reopened browser but it is still locked.

DeletedUser8059

My problems is the game freezes when I open a basket then have to reload and never sure what I got.

DeletedUser7262

like others my counter reset and as of today 19 aug 2017 my game freezes up when i open a basket as a result not sure what i got out of it i did the 75 basket 2 times today both times freeze i use chrome if that matters

Andi47

Overlord
like others my counter reset and as of today 19 aug 2017 my game freezes up when i open a basket as a result not sure what i got out of it i did the 75 basket 2 times today both times freeze i use chrome if that matters

Did it reset yesterday or today?

Can anyone confirm that it did NOT reset today? (I want to spend ~820 apples to hopefully get a shrine, but I don't want to loose more apples due to bugs)

DeletedUser7262

Did it reset yesterday or today?

Can anyone confirm that it did NOT reset today? (I want to spend ~820 apples to hopefully get a shrine, but I don't want to loose more apples due to bugs)
sorry i did not look at it yesterday 18 aug 2017 so not sure when it rest for me

DeletedUser8412

Today, too!
I don't know the fixing time, but ca. 6 to 7 AM I've lost 135 apples again...
BUT AFTER FIX I'VE GOT ALL APPLES BACK! THX VERY MUCH!

DeletedUser7265

There was no NEW reset, but the first reset wasn't undone.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I spent 75 Apples on a Good Basket and won a Watchfire, which is one of the locked prizes. It did not unlock. I have closed and reopened browser but it is still locked.

This is indeed an issue currently, it has been reported and forwarded... but alas I cannot give a timeframe yet for when this will be fixed :oops:

DeletedUser7265

What IS now with our progress, which was resetted? When do we get it back??

DeletedUser

This issue happened from the update that morning, not from any nightly reset or recalc. It has also been fixed so it should no longer happen. However, we were not able to restore the previous progress that was lost.
I more than understand that many of you are frustrated by this, but unfortunately this is often the nature of playing on a test server.

effi33

Farmer
Bonjour,
Je joue sur Dunarsund.
Dans la neuvième quête il est demandé de verser 300 ressources de l'age en cours ou de l'age précédent à la guilde.
J'en ai versé 450 mais seulement 150 sont prises en compte ce qui me bloque pour finir .
Merci de bien vouloir m'indiquer les raisons de cette situation.
Bien cordialement
Effi33

Translation:
Hello,
I play Dunarsund.
In the ninth quest it is asked to pay 300 resources from the current age or the previous age to the guild.
I have paid 450 but only 150 are taken into account what stops me to finish.
Please let me know why.
Best regards

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-20 - Translation was added, because English is required on forum.

Last edited by a moderator: