• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fall Event 2017

podkap1970

Emperor
last year the event did start at 6th september on the beta, so it might take some more weeks
even we got a new build number (1.108) last week

Julian24

Viceroy
Because @ncshsg isn't answering me here is the last image (there are not 2 but 3 Cider Mills):
P_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus17c.png

DeletedUser8150

Because @ncshsg isn't answering me here is the last image (there are not 2 but 3 Cider Mills):
P_SS_MultiAge_FallBonus17c.png

Or like various other buildings they change visually randomly? Though i can't think of any production buildings that do this...

DeletedUser8150

All of them have different sizes (3x3, 3x4, 3x5), so I think that they will all be upgraded versions of the previous size of Cider Mill.

Ahh...just looking quickly at the images they looked like they might be the same size. If all i get is another 'confectionary' I won't bother with the event unless thee are decent daily prizes

Silveralius

Squire
The image for loading screen change back to old? 2 days (or 3) later I se another loading image.
Correclty this:
FALL_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
Or my personal image of them:
kyQWr-r0SyCtDbiB5oXiCg.jpg

Last edited:

jtrucker

Baronet
The Cider Mill upgrade, while increasing the size, is valuable. It changes supplies only production building into multiple stuff production building (same like Bazaar or soccer field). And with maximum (=3) upgrades it will give 3 fp/day. Other productions are the typical goods, supplies, medals and not so common - crowns for your guild.

http://prntscr.com/gahsa7

Zolhex

Merchant
So does anyone have the full quest list yet I missed a couple of them to keep my notes for live.

Last edited:

jtrucker

Baronet
The math of the baskets is really funny (I think the programmers might want to re-check it)... 8 times (5 now and 3 two days ago) in the row 10% price and never 20%? (the 135 apples basket of course) Smells fishy to me...
But math is math...

DeletedUser5096

Over 16% chances to not win the main prize after 8 draws.
I've seen in some events with probablility of not win below 0,1% (especially in Soccer Event) and still I had so called bad luck :)
General theory of probability is different then Inno's theory of probability :)

DeletedUser7239

The math of the baskets is really funny (I think the programmers might want to re-check it)... 8 times (5 now and 3 two days ago) in the row 10% price and never 20%? (the 135 apples basket of course) Smells fishy to me...
But math is math...
Actually something is really fishy, i open close to 12 baskets, even i was that unlucky theres no way in 10 launches i could miss all of them.
Theres something changed there, i did notice something past events similiar to this, when you buy diamonds your luck changes all of sudden, it gives you to think ;)

DeletedUser16

Actually something is really fishy, i open close to 12 baskets, even i was that unlucky theres no way in 10 launches i could miss all of them.
Theres something changed there, i did notice something past events similiar to this, when you buy diamonds your luck changes all of sudden, it gives you to think ;)
Pretty sure I said it somewhere already, but I need to repeat: when a % chance to get sth is displayed in the game, it is always real. Purchasing Diamonds does not influence it in any way whatsoever. The dev team does not ever tamper with that stuff.

DeletedUser7239

Pretty sure I said it somewhere already, but I need to repeat: when a % chance to get sth is displayed in the game, it is always real. Purchasing Diamonds does not influence it in any way whatsoever. The dev team does not ever tamper with that stuff.

Yeah, i must be out of luck.
First time this happened, being this unlucky.

DeletedUser7239

Lets all hope that this time we are heard, so again:
A)Great basket should be increased to 30% min, good basket 15% min, no tricks added ;)
B)Remove the tree cap or you run the risk to be seen as greedy, or guess what?
C)Prize of greak basket should be decreased to 110 apple, the other 75 seems fair.
D)Diamonds to apples seems expensive, not all communities are as rich as the germany right? this means if it is expensive, no sale. price should be:
100 diamonds->40 apples, 1200 diamonds ->350 apples, 4000 diamonds-> 1500 apples.

I am curious to see your true course of action.

jtrucker

Baronet
Legiox - I wouldn't hold my breath, we are RARELY heard.
Actually, that is not fair. Inno does listen when we report a bug, but by experience they listen ONLY when we report of bug (and they try to fix it).
But so far (bvy what I read and saw) they absolutely do not care about suggestions as you put them (and other players put them myself included), and not only here in fall event. So suggesting anything, event really good one, is total wasting of your/our time. I would even give them the fact, that they do read the forum several times every day, but any suggestions of even small change other than real bug/error, are falling on def ears
Simply "They know the best" how we "should" play and what we "should" pay and what we "should (not)" get for that. Period, end of story.
Just to put example of really small, the smallest suggestion (and I know it doesn't belong here, just as an example) in the new incident stuff - common reward of coins/supplies is ridiculously low. (Like 15, 20, 35 and such). It was suggested, that this reward should be the same as for the motivate/polish for giver era. That is logical and fair and really would not ruin Inno's budget. And program-wise very simple, because that variable already exists in the code. Nothing changed and nothing will.
So, your and other's suggestions will not be taken into consideration, they will not change the price for baskets nor increase the percentage, because that would much more affect their budget (= it would increase the rewards for players) than tiny incidents value, that's why they wont change it. Cuz they want to make that much income and they couldn't care less what we think about those values.

Note for the forum moderators such as Zarok Dai, Bryfft and others: Nothing against you guys, I know that you are not the ones who decide this stuff. I even (want to) think that you pass on not only bugs but suggestions as well. But the big bosses.. well, we all know how large company works, right?

So lets have fun with the event as it is, cuz nothing will change and - if you didn't buy any diamonds, then each and every apple you get is free and any (even really dumb) reward is thus free too. Enjoy them, build them and discard them and do it all over again :)

jtrucker

Baronet

I myself didn't want to suggest that they purposedly tampered with it (and I never thought that buying diamonds increases your chance). I was merely suggesting if they can re-check the formula to make sure it is written correctly in the code. After all, typos could happen in mathematical formulas as well, not only in the game texts...