• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Neverending loading shield while spending FP-packages to GBs

DeletedUser8061

@Zarok Dai If you remember my issue which was merged with this one. It was about getting the "free building" icon after giving orders to production buildings. It's returned. While I still have no issues with the loading shield since my last comment here. I think I got the idea why you weren't able to reproduce it. It seems to happen sometimes (? or maybe all the times) when you gather all finished production too fast and then try to give orders. This, imo, explains everything, because just the moment ago when it happened again I was doing it really fast.

DeletedUser

@Zarok Dai If you remember my issue which was merged with this one. It was about getting the "free building" icon after giving orders to production buildings. It's returned. While I still have no issues with the loading shield since my last comment here. I think I got the idea why you weren't able to reproduce it. It seems to happen sometimes (? or maybe all the times) when you gather all finished production too fast and then try to give orders. This, imo, explains everything, because just the moment ago when it happened again I was doing it really fast.

It is very possible that it is a time sync issue, which doing successive actions quickly would possibly trigger. I will pass the info on, thanks.

DeletedUser8061

Ok, so after a while without any problems this neverending shield issue is happening again today. Connected with this issue (my guess) as well. Though I don't always get a "shield", but game freezes every few hours for different reasons in connection to the GB window (adding FP packages, opening window, changing from Level Up to Overview tab.

In the latter case it just showed nothing where all the information about GB should be displayed (changing amounts of bonuses for levels), while the game itself was still running (so I could close this GB window and open it again with the same result of empty field).

And again, reloading game helped. Though it spoils all fun of contributing to any GB :(

Achaeus

Marquis
Same here ... Seems I can donate FP's to one GB, but a second one goes to the constantly loading problem and I have to restart the game.
Also happens with loading the message center or trying to open a GB

DeletedUser8061

One more: Neverending shield while clicking on the "GB" button next to player's avatar.

Amy Steele

Regent
Archiving this as it relates to the old GB window - if you still expereince it with the new GB contribution window, please raise a new report, s we can look into it, thank you!