• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8061

Oh my god, finally someone explains it. Thanks a lot!
I wonder, the "first log in" means by the message threads' time?
No incidents again. I contacted support again and found out the reason. Often my first log in of the day is on the app, and this means no incidents that day even if I use the pc version for the rest of it. Hope this helps.

jtrucker

Baronet
I have animations on or off depends which comp I play and actually I can see them on both 19 and 15" screen. So the size is OK. But - today i found an interesting one - this one was practically invisible - I recognized it by pure luck when my mouse hovered over it by chance and it lit up. Would be nice if instead of green tree with green/grey beehives it was the cherry lantern tree or some similar to it. Here is the screen of the hard-to-see one (gave me 2 FPs)
http://prntscr.com/fntuvd

Calijnaar

Farmer
I rather like the incidents, but I'd really like some explanation of what you actually find. Either a bit of flavour text in the rewards pop up window or maybe an name for the incident when you hover over it. Of course finding the rhino on the raft is rather funny but most of the other incidents are more like random tent standing in the woods for no apparent reason right now. A one liner like "Circus has come to town" or "Travelling merchants have set up their tents" would be quite an improvement in my opinion

DeletedUser7503

the "blocked road" incident should be removed. 1. We can't rotate our city thus, depending on how the city is built, we can't see all portions of roads. 2. traffic starts and stops on its own for no reason and doesn't always travel the full length of the road its traveling thus the key indicator is the same as normal traffic behavior.

DeletedUser7503

this would be better if once an incident is found we enter a timed treasure hunt where prizes escalate but the time to find the next clue decreases.

DeletedUser8320

Can someone double confirm this? I mainly use the app so indeed always do my first login there, and have been unable to find any incidents at all. If this is the case, it is a very odd design choice.

Will incidents be on the app in the future?

[Feedback] New Feature - Incidents

DeletedUser7779

Found the first one with the App (Android). Did something changed?
I confirm this, I just found one on app too. Thanks, I'd have never checked if I didn't see your post :)
I have to say that incidents are way easier to spot on app, as you can check the whole city in just a few swipes.

DeletedUser7431

23" Monitor, zoomed out, searched - nothing. Waste of time unless there is an indicator that something should be somewhere. Won't bother to look again.

Since yesterday no incedents shown up. I agree to all the statements redarding road blocks. Even by moving some buildings one can often not see the road. It would be great having a pop up showing up by refreshing the game "Some incidents occured on your land". Then we have a hint that we can search.

DeletedUser8092

I like incidents but i feel it didnt become popular because some of them are to small or so well hidden that noone can find them, and very inconsistant. Sometimes i get 5 and other times i get 0. I like in carnival event how you got a certain amount every time. People get annouyed with looking i feel because what is the point on spending all the time looking if there is nothing!!!!!
I like the idea and concept, I just wish there was always at least 2 to be found and they were a little bigger or stuck out a little more!

DeletedUser8092

i feel rino boat would be easier to find then some of these! I like rino boat