• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

HannahMecoe

Merchant
I have seen someone claim that if you hit the Stop button at *just* the right time, you can tell the wheel to stop where you want, but maybe that was on another system. I kept trying here, but I never seemed to hit that sweet spot.

DeletedUser7671

The event is generally very nice! The prices are good and special. The 2 new sets are different from each other, but very desirable!
The only thing is that everything depends so much on random! You may have a couple of set collections, but one specific building may be missing and it ruins everything, the set would not work without it :(. I personally would have a few optional suggestions:
1. Allow purchase of the specific building with diamonds.
2. Do not "abandon" the two sets, make the buildings available in some future events, so that players can "catch up" and find the missing part later.
3. Very controversial: implement some kind of an "exchange market", where people could have exchanged their set buildings with each other.

It would be really nice if the developers consider something from the above-mentioned!

podkap1970

Emperor
I have seen someone claim that if you hit the Stop button at *just* the right time, you can tell the wheel to stop where you want, but maybe that was on another system. I kept trying here, but I never seemed to hit that sweet spot.
when you hit the spin button, your price is known, everyone in your NH can see which price you get, when you hit that button
the stop button is only there, that you can spin faster

DeletedUser8297

You can, but it is heavily reliant on your lag. I have timed it before to get multiple rewards but just a little hiccup or variance throws you off.

HannahMecoe

Merchant
You can, but it is heavily reliant on your lag. I have timed it before to get multiple rewards but just a little hiccup or variance throws you off.
Yeah.... I was wondering if that was the problem. Or maybe just the lag between my brain and my fingers.... >_<

DeletedUser7779

Does anyone remember if hoods changed during Summer Event?
Was just wondering if I'm gonna be stuck with the same hoodies until the end on live servers which is another 3 weeks.

DeletedUser5429

Does anyone remember if hoods changed during Summer Event?
Was just wondering if I'm gonna be stuck with the same hoodies until the end on live servers which is another 3 weeks.
Hi, my neighbourhood didn't change during the entire event.
Now that it is finished, it changed this morning.

DeletedUser7779

Hi, my neighbourhood didn't change during the entire event.
Now that it is finished, it changed this morning.
Thank you! so I guess we'll stay in the same hood for another 4 weeks on live servers.

DeletedUser7779

I'll have to revise my opinion about Summer Event. I don't know if Inno changed something or I was extremely lucky, but for 3 days on live servers I saw more SoKs on the wheel than for the whole event on beta. Elephant fountains and Maharaja palaces seem to be more common as well.
Guildmates are getting good prizes too so probably not only luck. Has the drop rate of some prizes been adjusted?
I also think (but not 100% sure) that some quests have been modified as well. Quest #17 on live is finish 8h and 15min production 15 times. Wasn't it 10 times on beta?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I also think (but not 100% sure) that some quests have been modified as well. Quest #17 on live is finish 8h and 15min production 15 times. Wasn't it 10 times on beta?

On beta it was indeed 10 times a 15-minute production ;)
Other aspects of the summer event may have undergone some changes as well on the live servers due to the feedback on beta.

DeletedUser8024

Playing the Summer Event on the live server, I have found very few times that it even seems attractive to spin. I feel like we had better odds at getting the set pieces during the beta.

DeletedUser5955

i have a Q
can i place summer palace with towers around only? will i get tower and palace bonus as cumulative?
for instance 5 towers with +1FP and5 other towers +5 goods, with castle +5FP?

DeletedUser8079

The towers will be happy alternating because each is touching the other type of tower and the Palace. The Palace won't be happy because it is only touching two other TYPES of set pieces. It needs to touch at least one of each type to get max (+5 FP) bonus.

Anyone know, do the memorial chahhtri have to be connected by roads to count for the bonuses of other buildings?

say if I have a fountain connected to all four other buildings, but the memorial chahtri is disconnected, do I get the attack boost for the fountain still?

DeletedUser3741

Anyone know, do the memorial chahhtri have to be connected by roads to count for the bonuses of other buildings?

say if I have a fountain connected to all four other buildings, but the memorial chahtri is disconnected, do I get the attack boost for the fountain still?

You get the bonus even if Memorial Chahhtri is not connected on road