• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected My Suggestion For The Future Oceanic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8135

Ocean Suites, Suites With a Beautiful Ocean View, Residential Building
47441430742900077267.jpg

Cachoeira Restaurant, Production Building That would still give Happiness
cascatinha-1.jpg

They say that this church came out of nowhere in a river in Chiapas, Cultural Building
20888.jpg

A true oceanic garden for your city, decorative building
3978406342_4baaa414fb_b.jpg

This is Elite Training, on it You Can Recruit Scuba
normal_1470255949COE3.JPG
arma3_screenshot_05.jpg

Possible New Great Building, Ocean Fortress, Bonus Could be Production Units or Bonus Attack and Defense
underwater+castle.jpg

A Kind of Hotel Mix With Quarry, Interesting That Hotel-Quarry No ?, Located In Shanghai, Residential Building
songjiang-hotel-roca-shanghai-2.jpg

Could be Created a War Submarine Port not for Ocean Exploration, but to lead to Struggles and Win, or Lost, in it Could be Recruited War Submarines
tupis.jpg
images

Known as Seasteading That means a Half-Water Building and half the Atmosphere (up here normal) the Hotel in Dubai will be one of the Requests for Part 3 for real (It's confirmed), Residential Building
arq_31563.jpg

At this championship height you must have forgotten the age of the Stone at the beginning of the game, so these Submerged Houses made of Stone will make you refresh your memory, Residential Building
mundo-submarino.jpg

and a Forest?, No, and an Algae Plantation, Decorative Building

A new road That in fact and Tunnel, see the Tunnel Road before and after, Just an Example because it is not the same tunnel in the two Images
restaurante8.jpg
Shanghai-Ocean-Aquarium.jpg

Ever heard of Soap made of Seaweed ?, Post and, there is and it's done in this field full of nets, It could be a New Merchandise for the Game, algae soap
Produ%C3%A7%C3%A3o-de-algas.jpg

Another Cultural Building, the Temple of the Legendary City submerged in Atlantis
Cidade%2BSubmersa%2B00.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser5097

Ocean Suites, Suites With a Beautiful Ocean View, Residential Building
47441430742900077267.jpg

Cachoeira Restaurant, Production Building That would still give Happiness
cascatinha-1.jpg

They say that this church came out of nowhere in a river in Chiapas, Cultural Building
20888.jpg

A true oceanic garden for your city, decorative building
3978406342_4baaa414fb_b.jpg

This is Elite Training, on it You Can Recruit Scuba
normal_1470255949COE3.JPG
arma3_screenshot_05.jpg

Possible New Great Building, Ocean Fortress, Bonus Could be Production Units or Bonus Attack and Defense
underwater+castle.jpg

A Kind of Hotel Mix With Quarry, Interesting That Hotel-Quarry No ?, Located In Shanghai, Residential Building
songjiang-hotel-roca-shanghai-2.jpg

Could be Created a War Submarine Port not for Ocean Exploration, but to lead to Struggles and Win, or Lost, in it Could be Recruited War Submarines
tupis.jpg
images

Known as Seasteading That means a Half-Water Building and half the Atmosphere (up here normal) the Hotel in Dubai will be one of the Requests for Part 3 for real (It's confirmed), Residential Building
arq_31563.jpg

At this championship height you must have forgotten the age of the Stone at the beginning of the game, so these Submerged Houses made of Stone will make you refresh your memory, Residential Building
mundo-submarino.jpg

and a Forest?, No, and an Algae Plantation, Decorative Building

A new road That in fact and Tunnel, see the Tunnel Road before and after, Just an Example because it is not the same tunnel in the two Images
restaurante8.jpg
Shanghai-Ocean-Aquarium.jpg

Ever heard of Soap made of Seaweed ?, Post and, there is and it's done in this field full of nets, It could be a New Merchandise for the Game, algae soap
Produ%C3%A7%C3%A3o-de-algas.jpg

Another Cultural Building, the Temple of the Legendary City submerged in Atlantis
Cidade%2BSubmersa%2B00.jpg
That curche can be also a new Great Building, since it does have a wonderfull
story.
The suggested ways reminds me of Sea Life, a kind of a aqua zoo in
my country. Where you can walk in that kind of a walk way under the water
with sea life. With a quick research I find more countries where Sea Life is
located, so if some one wants to see it for them self, you can maybe find it
in your own country. This is a picture of a Sea Life:
SEA%20LIFE%20Underwater%20Tunnel
Also the hybride buildings, I can see it already in the first tech. of part 3, so it would make
sense to make the buildings in the game.

DeletedUser8135

This curche can also be a great new building, since it has a
wonderful story.
Suggested forms reminds me of sea life , a sort of an aqua zoo in
my country. Where you can walk in this kind of a walking path under water
with marine life. With a quick search I find more countries where marine life is located
, So if someone wants to see it for them self, maybe you can find it
in your own country. This is an image of a sea life:
SEA%20LIFE%20Underwater%20Tunnel
Also hybride buildings, I can see it already in the first technology. Part 3, so it would make
sense to the buildings in the game.

Like something like that?

DSC05093.JPG
The Underwater Zoo,A Zoo that inhabits animals of the type Crocodiles, Seals and etc

DeletedUser7779

Nice presentation, I love the Ocean Fortress, really fits into the theme and looks beautiful. And if it gives a/d bonus it'd be priceless ;)
The gardens you suggested are too gorgeous only for decos. (Not many players build those) - I'd prefer to see them as cultural buildings.
Although the devs are probably already half way done with part 3, so maybe for part 4

DeletedUser6709

I think that OF will be based on floating style buildings on the water. But next IMO will be DEEP SEA FUTURE [connected with anno 2070]
Why? Because we have Oceanic Theme, then next we have eco style from earlier ages. This isn't connected with scifi topic too much and it isn't as far in the future time lapse. At Second part we have deep sea mining, so next step logically will be as you all say - Deep Sea Future [something like that]

DeletedUser8135

Nice presentation, I love the Ocean Fortress, really fits into the theme and looks beautiful. And if it gives a/d bonus it'd be priceless ;)
The gardens you suggested are too gorgeous only for decos. (Not many players build those) - I'd prefer to see them as cultural buildings.
Although the devs are probably already half way done with part 3, so maybe for part 4

Thanks for the compliments, I'm already in the Graft (nor would I say that much) To post here Part 4 (my suggestion) of the Oceanic Future

Status
Not open for further replies.