• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DeletedUser

Yes insted of all these changes to the window, change our storage room for FP.
First make 50 100 and 200 packages. (maybe even 500)
Second make it so we can exchange packages in our storeroom, so we can make 5 2packs into a 10 pack and so on.
why do we need those packages when the same goal can be achieved with 50 100 and 200 BUTTONS (and those are using 10 FP packages)

This would make the old GB window fine again :)
the old window is already dead from the view of the developers

This was never about whether or not the devs can do this.
I never read that they don*t want it (they could be honest and say that)
I always see someone telling that Darkstar said that it is technically not possible
(and if that statement would be true then the developers CAN'T do it)

Not to mention evaluating how it will affect game balance or performance.
balance ?
so it would unbalance the game if I can donate 2000 FP at once instead of wasting 10 minutes for that ?
but IF that would be the case NOT the donating itself unbalanced the game. the Arc bonus would be the reason for the unbalancing :rolleyes:

and performance ?
are the servers so bad that they can't donate 200 packs at once without having problems ?
(and in reality they wouldn't do 200 packs separately. they would simply subtract the 200 from the FP packs inventory. and subtracting 200 needs the same effort as subtracting 1)

and if you think longer about it you would recognize that it would INCREASE the server performance drastically
because what slows the server more down: 200 clicks and doing action for it or doing action for one click
(or in bigger picture: x players doing tenthousands of clicks or them doing a few hundred clicks)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why do we need those packages when the same goal can be achieved with 50 100 and 200 BUTTONS (and those are using 10 FP packages)

First an answer to why we need those package... we dont "need" them, it was just at suggestion for a change that might be easier to make.
And because:
1. it seems like the new window it giving the developers some problems.
2. You can make packages ready to use the way you want (Make them fit the "use xx FP" quest, or for donations)
3. You could have a better overview of our storage, and how many FP you have when you exchange smaller package to bigger.
4. And the problem of what package(s) the new window should use is gone by doing it this way.

DeletedUser

you already use the gvg shortcut button :eek:
it is called autobattle
or do you make all needed clicks to finish the fight manually?

so Inno should remove that "autobattle button"
because you want that the players do all clicks needed and don't finish something with one click

I need a button for 1000 fights at once
and I need a button to fill 1000 GB at once :cool:

DeletedUser4256

I'm one of those players who STILL have the old GB window running
well, on international server it has been announced the new GB contribution window
So I've just seen on that forum how it is bcos even knowing it was posted here on Jan 24, I usually dont read all the threads and posts even more when such changes have not been applied to my beta account

I just wonder what the hell i'm doing here if I need to check out the last version of changes but on a live server forum so things may have changed since January :p

oh! btw one of the figures on the changelog shows as example the new contribution window of a ToR lvl 6
I would have liked to have seen the same alpha testers trying to donate FPs to level up a 90 lvl Arc to level 91 :D

(thx to .EN team for posting a complete and detailed information about this new GB contribution window starting May 29 on live for some players. Hope to be one of those lucky ones having the new window, not like here. Thumbs down)

DeletedUser

many players don't have it here yet

and they release it live and giving some an huge advantage over others ?

that is crap

do it right or don't do it all

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-27 - Inappropriate language.

podkap1970

Emperor
i lost enough races against the guys which have the new GB-UI, since many months
some i did kick from my friend list because it was not ok for me
now you release it on live with same situation as on beta server, 1 group which gets first rank faster as the other group which have still the old UI
this will get so bad you can't see it coming :), on live server !
i know you are not creativ/clever anymore, since 1-2 years, started with introducing an alpha mail system on live server
but this is a bad joke

your company have some serious problems, thats for sure

Edit: i'm little pissed, but i guess you found that out already
don't release half baken new stuff !

Tanmay11

Regent
dunno what to say lol...we've been begging to release this thing to all of us and now the ppl on live servers get it b4 us :confused::confused::mad:

you already use the gvg shortcut button :eek:
it is called autobattle
or do you make all needed clicks to finish the fight manually?

so Inno should remove that "autobattle button"
because you want that the players do all clicks needed and don't finish something with one click

and I need a button to fill 1000 GB at once :cool:
Luckily they're not forcing us to pay 99 diamonds to autobattle (yet)!!

DeletedUser4256

Hello!

Today is May 29 and this is my current interface

upload_2017-5-29_12-24-38.png

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-29 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-29_12-23-55.png
    upload_2017-5-29_12-23-55.png
    723.2 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser7779

Huh seriously? It's being released live to SOME players before it was even released to ALL on beta??
I'm playing on the US server, no new UI and not even an announcement yet...

DeletedUser7961

I have some questions regarding the new window and some criticism.

1. When clicking on a gb which window opens up first, overview or level up? If it's overview then they increased the amount of clicks required to get to the fp donating screen. In the old version you just have to click once on a gb to spend your fp, now it's 2. Hopefully that doesn't mean that when clicking on the gb button next to a player's name it brings you to the overview screen first as well. When checking other players' gbs this adds a lot of unnecessary clicks.

2. I'd like you to change the "complete instantly with diamonds" button. I predict that the 10 fp button will be the most used one and it's currently directly under it which means it isn't even that unlikely to accidently click it with your mouse when spending large amounts of packs. Move it to the left or right, just not directly under the most used button. I have the confirmation message enabled when spending diamonds but it'll still be annoying.

3. I am someone who thinks that adding a customizable fp amount option is bad. Someone who does quests with his Chateau can easily be overtaken in a couple of seconds and that's not nice for the player who is spending his time to do quests.

However, I think that the 10 fp button is currently not big enough. I'd personally add a 20 fp button, double the amount of the 10 fp one, in order to make large fp spending less of an annoyance.
8bf0a60eb8.jpg
It took me like 20 minutes or so to spend those 4304 forge points. I have no idea how much faster it is to spend forge points in the current system. Depending on the answer a 20 fp button isn't needed. It would still reduce the amount of clicks needed from 434 to 219.

Edit: NormJeane - 2017-05-30 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

DeletedUser7779

I could agree with a 20FP button as a palyer who does the quests too. But there would be some nice changes to the whole system i think. The new GB window allows us to click only the half as before in the old one. The spend 10FP button is on the main screen, so we don't have to open the small window for each 10FP pack by clicking the plus button, so exactly the half of the clicks remain neccessary.

Many players want to make donating much faster with the custom FP amount. I hate that idea, that would kill the whole game, i wrote it many times before.
Instead of killing the game for those who spent a lot of time with levelling GBs and finishing quests to get endless useful things and would like to continue that in the future too, let's make the quests much faster, so maybe some other players would join the group!
If some players think donating needs too many clicks, then think about the quests! Just to finish one and get back to that one needs 20 clicks e.g. in FE, AF, OF, rejecting 10 quests with the confirmation windows. While a player does this, another player would be able to donate 200FPs in the new window. If there'd be a 20FP button, this would be 400FP while finishing only one quest.

SO my suggestions:
1-5-10 and 20Fp buttons on the new GB screen.
Separate bar and packs, ability to choose the exact amount of FPs ONLY FROM THE BAR!
Pushing the 'spend 1' button has to take the 2FP pack first, but pushing the 'spend 10' or 'spend 20' button has to take 10FP pack(s) first, so we would be able to decide which pack we want to spend like we could decide it now.
AND together with these changes to the GB screen, we definately need some changes to the recurring qusts!
Let us open the quests without closing the GB screen! It's possible i'm sure, because now accidentally we sometimes open a GB while rejecting the quests and that window remains open until we close the quest window and the GB window manually.
Let us "turn off" some quests so we would need less clicks with the option to turn them on again from the menu.
Take away the confirmation windows, i think there wouldn't be any serious consequences if we accidentally reject a quest, but this would save a lot of clicks for us too, but use this method only for the recurring quests!

I think these changes would drive more players to do the quests, so instead of taking away the chance from some of us who do them now, more players would use them more often. This way donating and finishing the quests would need less clicks than only donating now.

Thank you for reading!
Now, that's something I partially agree with heh ;)
Although, I don't think the 'turn off certain quests' would be that efficient, plus seems like too much work for the devs. It's been proposed many times that we simply get the quest we last completed first, so we don't have to abort the other 10 or so. This looks like an uncomplicated, yet quite necessary change to me.

Too many buttons on the GB UI might be a little confusing and the screen will probably get overloaded if we have 1, 5, 10, 20, diamond and custom amount from bar buttons. I'd suggest 1, 10 and 50 buttons, no custom fps from bar (although I do like the idea, but imo it won't be used that often - only when collecting, so like once a day). When clicking on any button it'd use the FPs from bar first, then open packs starting from the closest available with priority set to larger ones. No need to complicate it with unnecessary math - the 10 button would open a 10 pack, if no 10's it'd open the closest (two 5's), if only one 5, it'd open one 5 and three 2's.

A 50fp button in combination with changing the order of recurring quests seems the right solution to me. It won't make your lvl 100 Chateau 'useless' as you'd need only 2 clicks to complete quest and accept new one. Trust me, we're all cycling so don't think you're the only one doing it. Please note, that even now there's a possibility to get jumped if you're stopping the donation every 139 fps to cycle and someone who's not starts adding to that GB.

qaccy

Emperor
I said this once before way back, but I feel like there should be buttons for each size of FP pack. The new window makes it rather more annoying to use 2 and 5 packs than the old one does, if I'm understanding how it works.