• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

DeletedUser4285

This really is a great addition. Game is getting slower all the time and now I even have to wait for a pig flying accross my screen. I really like this a lot. Please come up with more of these ideas.

The flying pig is awesome tho :p ... we don't get to see one in real life so seeing one here is cool right? ;)

What inno can do next is spend a whole month in drawing, coding (and whatever) the stuff where we get to see a cow jump over the moon everytime we log in.

DeletedUser7938

Does this in any way fix the lag in the game, if not then it is not welcome?
I am experiencing more lag and shockwave crashes, when I open the window from Town Hall and end up on THAT boost page. It is nice to see, would have been better as another tab and still kept the goods window for quick access. The new GB contribution window lags more then the other and causes crashes too!.

And what's with changing the order of the goods in the marketplace, they are all mixed up now from the default they are everywhere?
OMG not to mention the little brown dots littering the place, They are most annoying in the message center where we already have the flashing yellow button to inform us of a new message, and new messages being on top of the list when we get there, but NOW we have to have the dots ON EVERY THREAD! There are some threads that I just don't read if I am not swapping or trading, and I HAVE T O NOW CLICK EVERY THREAD TO GET RID OF THE DOTS. I am very annoyed with this, AND I am not alone, I here a lot in the worlds I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
After trying some of these achievements, I am exhausted. Not because I didn't have the resources to do so, but the amount of time it takes deleting all those buildings is insane. I doubt that someone going through tech is going to naturally build 10000 spaces worth of roads through their town. Doesn't even require that the things you build are even your age.

vakini

Squire
There are no rewards accompanying the achievements. They are given as a visual representation of your progress and accomplishments in the game.

If the achievements is only eyecandy, why the heck have FoE made them??

the games are hard enough to PC´s memory, so why fill more things to the game, which havent any influence in the gameplay??

DeletedUser7239

The concept is at bare minimum too freudian.
Badges without rewards worth zero, this reminds me some guys looking between their legs and comparing "sizes",some cry, some have a big smile side to side so, to sum it up, thats all this does.
Instead of focusing on useless ornaments, save your effort and time, to find a way to deal with all of those AF guild goods, that everyone is waiting for months.

The flying pig is awesome tho :p ... we don't get to see one in real life so seeing one here is cool right? ;)

What inno can do next is spend a whole month in drawing, coding (and whatever) the stuff where we get to see a cow jump over the moon everytime we log in.

Raining diamonds would be good :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
Suggestion:

"Crash-Pilot"
Bronze: experience 10 crashes of the game (easilly achieved in a two or three days)
Silver: experience 50 crashes of the game
Gold: experience 100 crashes of the game (easily achieved within a month)
Platinum: experience 1000 crashes of the game

"Huh?"
Same as above, but with Internal Errors

I think for me it would already be silver, since I posted this. :-(

DeletedUser7608

More useless stuff to slow down the actual playing of the game.

As I've said before, do ANY of the devs actually play the game enough to give a players perspective on how the inane changes they make will effect said players?

DeletedUser6489

the drop down notification of ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETED is ridiculous! PLEASE get rid of that.. something else to delay the game further.. how annoying

And its still annoying on the re-run! Please.. we do not need this at all.. i saw someone ask if we were in grade school again and needed constant reinforcement and praise.. NO WE DO NOT.. please get rid of this.. it slows you down and is totally unnecessary

DeletedUser7779

As a thank you for all the 'great' work, i'd like to propose an achievement to be awarded to Inno:

Achievement "Master Nerf"
Bronze: nerf 1 building/troop in a month
Silver: nerf 3 buildings/troops in a month
Gold: nerf 5 buildings/troops in a month

Platinum: Silver: nerf 10 buildings/troops in a month

Now, Inno, you're still (thank god) far away from platinum, but as i hear OF is coming soon, so there you go - plenty of new stuff to be nerfed. Keep up the great work!

DeletedUser7454

LOL -- I love the fact that they will start it on Wednesday -- no matter what we say here :)
It is a CHILDISH addition to the game -- will irritate a lot of long-time players and might even be just enough to make them quit.

In meantime today I had to refresh the game every 10 min, it crashes more often as ever - the lag is terrible .... I really need a flying pig on my screen that will pop up whenever :(

DeletedUser7239

Reading feedback by devs:
Again some players complain about bugs. Hmm they need more bugs? We can do that :D
A new version has been released.

Hahaha i start to think theres no point in complaining, today i found another sucker punch from them lol
After the 1.95 update has came alive, i noticed that the hoover tanque from future now retaliates all the time, and not only once per round.
ie: one troop attack hoover tanque retaliate, second unit attack no retaliation(old version), new version relatiates all the time.

DeletedUser7779

Reading feedback by devs:
Again some players complain about bugs. Hmm they need more bugs? We can do that :D
A new version has been released.

Guess you were right...

Here's another bug. My profile text got erased. When i tried to type in an new one game froze. Had to close the app. :mad::mad::mad: Tried a few more times. Game freezes every time..
But of course I got achievements flying all over the city...