• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DeletedUser5429

If I could, I'd happily switch back to the old interface. I really don't like a single thing about the new window. To that person complaining it took too long in the old interface to donate 10-20FP from inventory - there's a plus sign in the old one where you can donate a pack of your choice to any GB. It's not even close to a hassle. This one I don't even like the look of. Please edit it some more Inno, please please
The complaint with the old window is the incredibly too long time it takes to put some hundreds/thousands FPs.
The new window has its defects, but it is way faster.

The complaint with the old window is the incredibly too long time it takes to put some hundreds/thousands FPs.
The new window has its defects, but it is way faster.
Putting all your FP packs on a GB sure is easy, but if you want to put a certain amount of FP on a GB you have to do about the same amount of clicking. Who in their right mind wants to blow their wad of packs??

You know what takes forever? Putting FP packs on tech! You cant put more than 10FP packs on the bar and you cant put FP packs directly on the tech!!

vakini

Squire
Putting all your FP packs on a GB sure is easy, but if you want to put a certain amount of FP on a GB you have to do about the same amount of clicking. Who in their right mind wants to blow their wad of packs??

You know what takes forever? Putting FP packs on tech! You cant put more than 10FP packs on the bar and you cant put FP packs directly on the tech!!
you can put 19 FP in packs to the bar (2 x 2, 1 x 5 and finaly 1 x 10)

DeletedUser7265

When do we get the new window? I lost many FP because one with the new window could easily overtake me, because it's twice as fast. Really not good idea to give it just to some people.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
When do we get the new window? I lost many FP because one with the new window could easily overtake me, because it's twice as fast. Really not good idea to give it just to some people.
We don't have any release date. When there is a change in that regard, it will be announced.

DeletedUser8043

Hello, i don't know if it has already been reported : on Android, the number of contributors that can be seen is only 3... i think place can be saved with a resizing of the blank part.
PicsArt_03-07-10.11.07.jpg

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-03-08 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanmay11

Regent
when are we getting the new window?:mad::mad: its ridiculous some people have an advantage over others for so long:mad::mad:
either give it to all of us or take it away from everyone...

podkap1970

Emperor
when are we getting the new window?:mad::mad: its ridiculous some people have an advantage over others for so long:mad::mad:
i know this is beta, but losing massive FPs, because other players have the new UI, is just wrong sorry
please deactivate it for every player, until its ready for all

Edit: they have this advantage since over 6 weeks now ...

DeletedUser

I feel the GB's interface (at least in the app) is not as intuitive anymore.
To me it was nice everything was visible in one tab instead of two.
Perhaps it has some getting used to in it but for now I am a little confused.

DeletedUser8051

Dear DEV Team!

I hope I am at the right place. While everybody is talking about OF, and the other new things, I want to mention the new desgin for the GB-s! My problem with it is, that you cant use your forge points from your invertory directly. Please, implement a button, just like it is now, cuz building will much more timekiller, then it is now on the live servers!

DeletedUser8051

Dont want that! It is really bad, you must first get the points from your inventory to your forge bar, then can u add them to a GB. So there is not anymore the option, to use your points DIRECTLY from your inventory! That is a huge backtrack, and it will lead to more frustration!

DeletedUser7439

Yeah, there are times when I only want to contribute 5 FPs to a GB. I don't have a lot of packs and may want to use two small packs and buy a FPs. I have to go out of the window to do this or if I don't buy the last FP, the tool pulls from what might be my only 10 FP pack which loads in the bar. After that, I have 9 FPs loaded that I may have never meant to spend.

DeletedUser

From what I understand we are looking at the performance impact of the 2 systems.

DeletedUser7265

performance impact of the 2 systems
Ok, thanks. But I wonder how long this will go with 2 systems. It's quite unfair for the users of the old system, because they need the double amount of time to spend. That can cost (and already has) many FP:

DeletedUser7454

is it so bad or why still not all players have it :rolleyes:
Please don't ask -- I was hoping they forgot about it :)
yes -- it is so bad LOL. I can not get used to it :(
hard to see the letters, numbers and what more one can not go directly to buy FPs window, but you can level it with 1 button spending diamonds :)

DeletedUser6908

Please don't ask -- I was hoping they forgot about it :)
yes -- it is so bad LOL. I can not get used to it :(
hard to see the letters, numbers and what more one can not go directly to buy FPs window, but you can level it with 1 button spending diamonds :)

I don't have it so have not seen what (if any) improvements have been made since it rolled out. Have any of the suggestions been implemented?