• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Great Buildings Encyclopedia

DeletedUser2752

Which one sounds more accurate btw? I chose to use "50% more damage" as I thought it would cause less confusion

DeletedUser2752

Just added a more detailed description at the end of the GB post (I'll also just put it here ;))

imASAUq.png

________
Critical Hit:
When a unit attacks another unit from the same era (spearmen attacks warrior, hover tank attacks railgun, etc.), it has a chance of dealing 1.5 times the expected damage (if expected damage is normally 3-6, the critical hit will do 5-9 since 3*1.5=4.5 which rounds to 5, and 6*1.5 = 9). Against reactive armor, the critical hit will still do 1.5 times the expected damage it can normally take (so if expected damage is 4-4, a critical hit will do 6-6 damage). Against rogues, they initially cannot be affected by this bonus (this goes for all no-age units), but the unit they transform into can use/get hit by this bonus. A critical hit doing at least 11 damage will one-hit kill any unit, even with the morale bonus. This bonus applies to all attacking armies plus your defending army in PvP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Which one sounds more accurate btw? I chose to use "50% more damage" as I thought it would cause less confusion
Just added a more detailed description at the end of the GB post (I'll also just put it here ;))

imASAUq.png

________
Critical Hit:
When a unit attacks another unit from the same era (spearmen attacks warrior, hover tank attacks railgun, etc.), it has a chance of dealing 1.5 times the expected damage (if expected damage is normally 3-6, the critical hit will do 5-9 since 3*1.5=4.5 which rounds to 5, and 6*1.5 = 9). Against reactive armor, the critical hit will still do 1.5 times the expected damage it can normally take (so if expected damage is 4-4, a critical hit will do 6-6 damage). Against rogues, they initially cannot be affected by this bonus (this goes for all no-age units), but the unit they transform into can use/get hit by this bonus. A critical hit doing at least 11 damage will one-hit kill any unit, even with the morale bonus. This bonus applies to all attacking armies plus your defending army in PvP.

On that way. Thanks for the information, your information is much more clearer. If Inno is smart
the will use your discription for the bonus. I'm sorry for my eurlier post, I did expect that it
was more by the discription of Inno.:p

DeletedUser7653

what's the formula for requierd fps for gbs after level 80.

Andi47

Overlord
Can you please add the Orangery and the Seed Vault to the GB encyclopedia? They are available on the live servers for quite some time...

BTW: When I level up my Seed vault: Does this also increase the amounts of things (e.g. goods, supplies, medals, etc.), or just the percentage for getting something?

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to get the relic rewards changed for the new rewards in the post about the relic tempel earlier in this thread?
Those under the "spoiler tab"

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you please add the Orangery and the Seed Vault to the GB encyclopedia? They are available on the live servers for quite some time...

BTW: When I level up my Seed vault: Does this also increase the amounts of things (e.g. goods, supplies, medals, etc.), or just the percentage for getting something?
Stats for the first 10 levels are available here and here. Will see if we can add them with more levels in this thread but no promises.

The leveling up of the Seed Vault increases only the percentage for receiving a resource, it does not affect the amount of that resource.

Would it be possible to get the relic rewards changed for the new rewards in the post about the relic tempel earlier in this thread?
Those under the "spoiler tab"
Relics chances will be updated here once they're finalized. At the moment they're still subject to changes, but we should get more info next week.

Andi47

Overlord
Thanks. It would be nice if the info for the GB output beyond level 10 could also be added to the wiki for the other GBs.

DeletedUser

how about a calculator in the official wiki
we select the level and it shows bonus, FP costs and rewards for the donators

with some scripts easy to do if the formulas are known ;)

DeletedUser8859

Updated with Virgo Project / Star Gazer GB stats / info?

DeletedUser8859

Basically the Encyclopedia is closed and replaced by wiki?