• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser7239

on both servers, live and beta server those 2 units, they don't, if you do manuall fight
autofight ? no idea

Exo and surrogate always did that, they first strike whats on their straight line AND ignore camuflage, thats why they hit everything!.
The problem was if you start a fight with a 1 cannon +7 rogues, against 8 cannons and they all fired first on your cannon lol

Last edited by a moderator:

podkap1970

Emperor
this does all not matter what you write

when a rogue is in range they need to attack them first, and they dont do this

Edit: if i would not be that lazy, i even could make a video

those 2 units dont attack rogue first, when in range, not always !
and this is gamebreaking for me, because my champion i cant move or he gets hit by them

DeletedUser7239

this does all not matter what you write

when a rogue is in range they need to attack them first, and they dont do this

Edit: if i would not be that lazy, i even could make a video

those 2 units dont attack rogue first, when in range, not always !
and this is gamebreaking for me, because my champion i cant move or he gets hit by them

Since i never test this new version on future/artic, could you please doi a video of it? it seems important.

RKinG

Squire

DeletedUser5097

I miss the tooltip in the big ? in the AT, for the introducing of special goods. Like
the ages Iron Age, modern era and Tomorrow era for new goodproductions. Maybe
a idea to bring it in the tooltip?

DeletedUser4285

But everyone said IA shoots first rogues, how come that is possible?

rogues move last but still get hit first when within range ... except for the bug mentioned about the light units.

Only real good thing out of arctic part 2 was the couple of expansions (1 map and 1 tech).

Now all we need is the 2nd medal and diamond expansions and see exactly what the remaining 2 military units are capable of cuz as of now battles are mostly about using a combo of railguns or hover tanks with rogues. A very few where 1 or 2 recon raiders are used with rogues (specially against 8 railguns) but that's about it.

What will Arctic part 3 have that may be of interest to us? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

Well today went on live servers the new version and i went for a test both on PvP and GvG.
The result was easy: It seems now i lose less units on both modes (i tested it on future).
So, or i am too smart or i am too dumb, because when fighting drones (future) they take a direct hit from my cannon, before this version it did nothing, so advantage is on the attacker side.
So far, this version is way better then last one.

DeletedUser7239

Update: today came the second part of artic along with a new update, well call me crazy but it seems that something is strange on GvG, because now the A.I seems to target the main rail gun after it targets all the rogues,and in every fight it gets destroyed.
Bad move.

DeletedUser4285

about time they made holo holiday park better than concert hall.
holo holiday park now has 16000 happiness rather than 10750

podkap1970

Emperor
even i think it was not needed, because its very cheap this premium cultural building compared to the last 3-4 premium ones (each field)

for me its overpowered or lets say a customer friendly premium building and this is not normal :)

DeletedUser4381

even i think it was not needed, because its very cheap this premium cultural building compared to the last 3-4 premium ones (each field)

for me its overpowered or lets say a customer friendly premium building and this is not normal :)

No it wasn't... When it came to the happiness it gave it was almost 20% less effective per square than the Concert Hall

podkap1970

Emperor
No it wasn't... When it came to the happiness it gave it was almost 20% less effective per square than the Concert Hall
i know this, but its too cheap now, this premium building, in diamonds
this premium cultural building should cost 1400 diamonds with those stats not 900
thats why its a customer friendly premium building now
thats why the happiness was fine for this price of 900 diamonds

DeletedUser7239

this premium cultural building should cost 1400 diamonds with those stats not 900

Complaning because it gives more hapiness? oh meu deus xD
Well i think they did well, and was a good thing for a change :D

DeletedUser4381

Measurement pretty much always comes down to happiness per square, and the HHP provided nigh-on 20% less happiness when compared to the Concert Hall. It was more effective to buy the cheaper CH for less than half the space, and just make up the difference with normal culturals.

Also, 1400 Diamonds would be far too expensive. It's a careful balance between cost and benefit, and 1400D is more than the cost of 2xCHs - which would only cost 1200 Diamonds *and* just require single-lane roads, so everyone would buy those instead.

Given that the HHP is a two-lane road Premium Cultural, I think its stats are roughly right. About the only other choice they had was to turn it into a 5x5, but that would bring quite a few logistical nightmares (and complaints) so I think the boost was the only option.

BRUDAN

Merchant
A suggestion. The goods it takes to hire crew for the ship and repairs should be used from the guild treasury , since it does not have no use for such goods in the Arctic guild treasure, should be one of the options . When the guild treasure not have the necessary goods and only pay or donate to the treasury . Too serious an incentive for players to put these GEs Atomium , Bow and Observatory in town. After a long time with these GEs in the city we have a return , it can not negotiate promethium .:)

DeletedUser5902

Please do not bring arctic future part 2 to the live Servers before decreasing the number of recurring quests or implementing an Option to deactivate some of them. I do not think that I will be able to go on with my actual number of worlds if it realains like this. And I am mainly sure there are lots of other Players with the same Problem. So in case it will remain as it is a lot of Players will be very unhappy with this ...
I will not enter the Arctic Future on my main world until this issue with too many recurring quests is fixed. And the other major problem with the AF: AF Treasury goods are worthless. I know countless players who advanced to the AF and regret it. They would gladly go back to the FE if possible.