• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36317] Arc passive bonus still active when GB's disconnected

Maybe is not a bug, but...

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have The Arc disconnected from the Town Hall
2. Friend's GB leveling and you get some rewards (friend = neighbor / giuld member / another player).
3. Your contibution rewards are still increased.

Issue Description (10/10):
I was expecting to take the standard rewards, not increased ones because my GB is not connected to my Town Hall.

1.78.015c06c (20.06.2016 11:02), Pittacus Lore (657412), it2, it_IT, MAC 22,0,0,192, Mac OS 10.11.5, Firefox/43.0.4, 1440x724, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Again, sorry for my poor english. :(

DeletedUser

almost two month and this bu still exists ?

getting BOOSTED rewards for disconnected Arcs is bug abusing (players control who can donate at what time)
happens too often and how difficult can it be that a bonus works only with roads (not very because all other GB are needing their roads)