• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Guild Championship is gone

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) (?) (clear cache? send ship?)
2.) open Guild Expedition
Observed: guild Championship (the "cup" icon) is gone

Guild_Expedition_gone.jpg

Issue Description (10/10): Earlier this evening, the "cup" icon was still there and clickable, but now, after sending my ship, I returned to the GE, and the cup icon was gone. Reloading (and even STRG-F5) did NOT help.

Edit: Cleared cache, closed browser, opened browser again and logged in - Guild Championship is STILL gone.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.84.f54a139 (24.08.2016 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,209, Windows 10, Opera 39.0.2256.48, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Will need to be discussed with HQ in the morning. We will let you all know what's happened once we know. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you all.