• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36610] Cannot contribute to Great Building

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Visit a player
2. Click on a building you did not spend forgepoints into before
3. Nothing happens

Issue Description (10/10):

When I visit certain player (e.g. Falkonetti, a guild member) I can visit only Great Buildings I have spend Forgepoints to. In this case I can visit the Atomium, but not the Royal Albert Hall.
This error does not seem to affect all guild members.

Player: Baltix
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome/51.0.2704.103
Viewport Size: 1449x1062

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

1.82.ffbc485 (26.07.2016 9:23), Baltix (81717), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,209, Windows 10, Chrome/51.0.2704.103, 1449x1062, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Stingy

Squire
Same error for me (StingyBeta on ZZ)
When I visit a guildmember and want to donate FP into GB I haven't donated before, then I get the Social Connection Updated error displayed. Which is not correct as the player is still in the guild...
FoE_BetaError.png

DeletedUser6506

Got a similar error when trying to donate to my guildmates TOR.

Attachments

• ErrorDonating.JPG
    ErrorDonating.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser5383

Still not working, takes your FP but does not register in GB. :(

DeletedUser

It's the second time this bug appears! and why isn't it possible to fix it quickly?!

a nuisance :mad:

DeletedUser7586

30 hours and still not fixed ?
Will it take 3 days again like last time ?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It's the second time this bug appears! and why isn't it possible to fix it quickly?!
Not the same issue. It was not possible to open Great Buildings at all, while here it's the contributions not going through. Similar enough to appear as the same problem, but it's not.

It wasn't fixed last time. It was rollbacked.
It was fixed, along with another critical issue. The rollbacked items were 4-5 other critical issues which were fixed internally. See the daily changelog from July 18th.

DeletedUser5097

I has the same bugg by a guild member. I did refresh some times at diffrent
times, but doesn't work. The bugg is still active.:(

miSc

Steward
@Darkstar This particular error MIGHT be different, but the old bug is back too.
Just levelled a guildie's GB to 4/10, and now can't get back into it and contribute more.
No error given, just not possible to click on GB anymore.

Yes... create a ticket, report it, I know.. Just wanted to let you know, that the OLD one is back also.