• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What could this be?

WhatKnot

Merchant
It is an FoE Hall of Worship
Where the fountains flow and Golden lights appear at top of Hall and statue at top turns round and round.
We could get it in a special event available for all ages/era’s
Last but not least…it would give out diamonds

DeletedUser7518

A new event building for valentine, or maybe a new event great building
or new building for the middle ages?

DeletedUser5097

Noo I know it maybe.:D Did you remember guys that Inno did said
that we get soon a new historical event? That could it!:D It's a new
event building and we can got it by finnisch the new historical event,
that will be comming soon at the beta. That must it be, but what
will doing it..? O by the way, this is speculation.:p

DeletedUser5429

index.php

Shrine of debug : when put in your town, no bug can affect you. You can then peacefully walk in its beautiful gardens.

DeletedUser7454

It's a new
event building and we can got it by finnisch the new historical event,

I agree -- according the avis one of the upcoming event should be linked to Sisi -- and this building with white peacocks is very befitting for that event. Looks like a garden pavilion (originally thought a mausoleum but she is buried in a church in Vienna).
By the look of it I would say it will give happiness - question if it going to be a deco - like the tree of love or a cultural :).

of course it is just my guess -- I would be much happier with:
Observatory 2.0, 3x4? Giving goods from previous age to the treasury
much... much ... much more :)

DeletedUser5097

I agree -- according the avis one of the upcoming event should be linked to Sisi -- and this building with white peacocks is very befitting for that event. Looks like a garden pavilion (originally thought a mausoleum but she is buried in a church in Vienna).
By the look of it I would say it will give happiness - question if it going to be a deco - like the tree of love or a cultural :).

of course it is just my guess -- I would be much happier with:

much... much ... much more :)
Thank you very much for the information about the possible historical event. I did never think
about that. A member of a friendly guild think that it's a building of the victorian age, maybe
its helpfull to find out what the event will become.

I full agree, we did got a new culture building by a another historical event (maypole). A new event
building that do something new is much much much more interesting.

DeletedUser4256

A single image created to distract people from what really matters? :D

DeletedUser7454

we want the 2nd part of the Arctic Future
unfortunately I can make only 1 like -- but YES and YES I am sick an tired seeing thousands of AF goods sitting in treasury for months now.
There was absolutely no need to release this half ready Arctic -- especially if part 2 will be released in next century!

DeletedUser4256

Because we don't want you to wait so long in the future for new content, we will release the next eras in smaller parts, but more frequently.

LoL, for me three, four or five months of waiting for a single new episode is the same thing, 3 months or more? excuse me but I wouldnt exactly call that "more frequently" :p

DeletedUser

the only thing that is released more frequently are events

one event still running on live server, the next one already finished on beta server and one more already announced in the changelog 1.81

welcome to "Forge of Events"