• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback FoE Soccer Cup

DeletedUser6201

i hope this event will not end swift with out warnings.... i have a lot of cups and waiting for a good thing to buy.

DeletedUser7443

The more I play, the more i get bummed out by the event. The transition from 100% to 20% shot chance is too big for the difference in cups. I consider a cup win of 600 a large win. A jackpot actually. Unfortunately you can buy stuff for 600 cups. If you manage to get to 700 and you open a chest and you get 2 bp's that you already have or a 5 shot package it's really a huge bummer. It takes at least 25-30 shots to get back to 700 cups, but on average it will take 50 to 60 shots to get to that amount with a bit of luck. Again the prices are way too expensive. I mean 4500 cups for a HOF? Really? 250 cups for a random bp? if you compare it to other event prices it is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7443

Last time this event was here, I've seen high scores of 2,500 and more. So don't think you're safe if you hit one at 2,000 or something ;)

Isn't that topscore all your winnings in one day? I doubt that it was one win.

DeletedUser7503

I was having fun in the beginning but i'm beginning to think this is gonna be a big suck without getting anything good. at least in the other "big" events you ended up with several big cool items. even if I saved all my cups, without buying more the best I can hope for is one item for 30 days of my time ..... bring back the easter bunny

DeletedUser4379

This event is very disappointing event.
You can make it better.
No, they can't. This is the second time they've run this event.
It's basically the same as before.
It basically sucks the same as before.

DeletedUser6195

i keep winning the bd's , maybe teh chance of winning those is too high, especially when u allready have an observatory...

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
I am saving my cups to buy a Renovation Kit. I need it too, too, too much. Does anybody know if it will appear outside the chests? I´m afraid to spend all my cups in chests and don't get any kit.
If someone have some notice, please, tell me.
Thanks.

DeletedUser6705

True, that's why I said essentially. The problem is we have no control over how high the prize gets before we win it. It all comes down to (bad) luck to get one that high. I work from home so can check multiple times all day long and have never seen one even 1/2 that high. Still, it's a 'weekly' prize so it should reset every week.

It may still do that - last week no prize was paid out (that's recorded as a bug), so I still live in hope that top scorers get their cup this week and then the whole thing will reset

DeletedUser4285

Hi!
I am saving my cups to buy a Renovation Kit. I need it too, too, too much. Does anybody know if it will appear outside the chests? I´m afraid to spend all my cups in chests and don't get any kit.
If someone have some notice, please, tell me.
Thanks.

The only thing you can do is keep waiting whilst saving the cups day after day. If it does not appear or you missed it by the time the event has almost ended then feel free to gamble for it ;)

If I can't get hold of an SoK or two then I might try for the soccer fields since it is just another bazaar after all. Got lots of time before the event ends which is 22 days and 4 hours.

DeletedUser7228

I think the daily offerings for certain prizes you can purchase with cups is to high. I would also like to see the offering in the chest change. should rotate some of those offerings to offer shrine of knowledge, Hall of fame, and Rogue hideouts. At least give a 15 percent chance to win those once and a while.

DeletedUser7107

I would like to see something which explains what the game tickets are produced by the soccer field

vidicecilia

Baronet
Champion's Retreat doesn't appear, neither in the chest nor at the other option.
Will we have the chance of get one of it?

Buzz30

Farmer
Really not easy as a game, you could do a little more like the summer event ... shooting 20, 10 or 5% are practically unfeasible or so very lucky we can win some cups .. .. but we picked up more with 100% shooting .... or is the interest of this choice can be for financial Inno prefers players with a credit card .....

If only we could just interact when firing is playing with the mouse or the keyboard, here would be much more fun ...... but to trust in AI

DeletedUser5450

The prices for the items are too expensive!! Although the event itself is very fun the way the prizes are set up so expensive means we won't have much to show for a month-long event but maybe 2 big prizes. This is a fraction of the prizes I've typically gained during the summer event which lasts half as long.

DeletedUser7507

19 more days to play this event... :(
Please, make me happy and start the summer event a bit early.

1 or 2 weeks of this would have been more than enough for me, 30 days is just too much.